Caramel & chocolate✨

Coffee shop au

Idea by NOTTheEret :D

Bottom Wilbur again :DD

-wilbur-

As I finished a person's order I then check the clock realizing I still have a couple of hours till my shift ends I groaned the sugary scent filling in the air mailing me have a headache that's when I see someone enter into the shop it was schlatt. Schlatt was one of my pals who I hangout with alot he normally comes in on my shift just to talk to me or get a drink or something else. "Heya Wilbur. "Hi schlatt." "How's this going on." "Boring I got to say the same thing every time and deal with dumbass customers." I said rolling my eyes "The same as last time?" I asked him he nodded giving me a warm smile, I didn't have to write down his order as I remember it, and began to make his order. Schlatt started to ramble on what was happening in his life I felt bad for him he said that jambo got sick again. "He's a dumbass cat but I still love him." He said watching me as I get his dessert along with his drink. "Thanks again wil." I hummed fixing my glasses slightly "Uhm one question before I go do you wanna hang out later in a couple of days?" "Uhm I'll see my schedule to see want days I'm free or when I have time." "Alright then bye wil." "Bye bye." I smiled at him as he walked out the door the bell ringing I hear a whistle behind me I looked behind me seeing tommy (another one of my best friends) I rolled my eyes blushing looking away "I'm kidding wil~" tommy laughed as he walked away with a box full of biscuits. The reason he did that is because I told him a while ago that I like schlatt. Yes, I like schlatt but he doesn't know that. I've always liked schlatt I mean- who wouldn't he is literally the most amazing person ever! I twirled my pencil blushing as I continued to think about him, but soon another bitchy customer came here.

-schlatt-
I walked at of the shop planning why me and Wilbur could do. The reason I asked him to come over was because I wanted to confess I mean we've known each other for years now.

I got back home with my drink and dessert putting the stuff on my table as I grabbed my phone out going on to discord and texting Wilbur which days he was free during the week. He didn't answer which was understandable since he was still on his shift.

I sat on my bed just watching YouTube till a notification appeared on my phone. I soon realized that it was from Wilbur. I immediately opened the text, smiling a lot like a bitch as I read his text. He was basically saying he was free on Thursday which was tomorrow I text back saying that was a perfect time. Thursday at 6pm.

-wilbur-

As I walked back home I texted Schlatt that I was off of work on Thursday and was able to come over. I wonder what he had planned for us. It's always fun to hang out with Schlatt as he has some great ideas to do whenever I visit him for a bit. I smiled, feeling happy just to see him again. I got home and set my stuff on the sofa, continuing to chat with him.

After a bit of talking we ended our conversation and said our goodbyes. I laid my head back on the sofa wondering when I'm going to confess to him . I have to before I lose my chance. I took a deep breath. Maybe we could go to the coffee shop together..maybe i could– i immediately snapped out of my trance when i heard a  knock on my door  i walked over there seeing it was tommy i opened the door “Hii wil!” “What are you doing here?” “Rude, cant even say hi to me?” I rolled my eyes. “hi tommy.” “see not that hard-” “what do you need.” “can i come in it's freezing out here!” Tommy complained I stepped out of the way, allowing Tommy to enter. He took off his boots and coat, leaving it there next to his boots. I closed the door. I seated him on the sofa as I sat on the other side of the sofa. “Are you meeting up with Schlatt yet?” “Yes, tomorrow im meeting him.” “You should confess, man!” he said, punching me in the shoulder “ Ow, idk i don't feel now is the time..” I see a frown appear on his face “But i'll think about it.” he nodded “hmm. Uh, the real reason why I came here was to talk to you!” “why couldn't you just call me?” his face turned red “i uh didn’t think about that.” he chuckled i rolled my eyes. He ended up spending a whole hour just speaking to me.