Love? ⚡

-wilbur-

It was Valentine day I dont have anything planned as Uhm well I'm not with anyone right now.
But i did have someone in mind though I don't want to ruin our relationship already cause we only see each other as friends…right? I mean it's not a date if i just want to hang out with my bud, so i messaged schlatt on Discord asking if he wanted to hang out today.

-schlatt-

Great, another year of me being lonely on the day where everyone is in love. I sat on my desk just fiddling with a bottle cap but quickly jambo came by and knocked it out of my hand onto the floor “Really?” “meoww” i rolled my eyes, starting up my pc jambo back on his heating pad. I went to Discord to see one message from Wilbur soot. I opened the message asking me if i wanted to hang out.
W-

Hey schlatt, would you mind hanging out today if you dont have any plans for today?

S-

Me? Have plans? I'm flatter soot but no i don't have any plans for today.

W-

Oh well then could you come by my house so we could hang?

S-

Yea sure i'll be there in a couple minutes.

-wilbur-

I was planning as well as getting dressed. After that I planned how I was going to confess to schlatt. So step 1. He comes over, we talk for a bit and I make dinner. S2. We then watch a movie and before he leaves I confess. I mean it can be that hard right? After a bit I heard a door knock on my door I looked up from my laptop immediately running to the door wearing my classic yellow shirt and black pants as I opened the door to see schlatt wearing a nice, blue sweatshirt "Hi schlatt!" "Hey will." He said smiling slightly he walked in removing his shoes. "So what do you want to do now?" I asked "idk I just kinda came here cause of loneliness." Schlatt responded. I felt bad well I hope that can all change once I do my plan. "Uhm we could start with eating that is if you haven't already?" "I mean sure I haven't ate anything yet-" "Great! I'll start making something." Schlatt nodded sitting at the table going on his phone. We chatted for a bit as we chatted I finished food and put the plate of food in front of schlatt who smiled slightly I handed him the utensils and sat down as well.  We ate and chat schlatt seeming alot better than when he first came in I started to just zone out not really thinking about anything just looking at him his features..his eyes- "Yo Wilbur you good?" I zoned back in "oh uh yeah I'm fine just zoned out." He hummed "I don't really have anything planned but we could watch a movie?" "Yea I'm down." I nodded schlatt sitting down at the couch as I got the remote looking through movies. "Seen that one." "Man you've seen a lot of movies?" "I mean yea I don't really have anything to do so-" "is this one good?" I said looking at schlatt. "Yea that's good plus I haven't seen this one yet so why not." I nodded and clicked the movie.

-schlatt-

We've been watching this movie for about 30mins and Ive noticed Wilbur move in closer to me a bit each couple of minutes which made a little..Uhm suspicious I guess? But that's when I felt out shoulders touching..I blushed I mean before he was at the other side of the couch but now right next to me.

We finished the movie as I was about to leave I heard Wilbur "Hey! Uhm wait I wanted to tell you something." "Uh what is it?" I said his face flushed I stared at him then he finally said "Uhm fuck- I like you like more than friends  and I completely understand if you don't like me back I-" "bye will." "What." I opened the door leaving and going to my car I felt tears run up my eyes he doesn't love you he messing with you he hates you. I left going back home.

-wilbur-

I felt embarrassed. I felt sad. I felt..fuck it schlatt he's not gay obviously he doesn't like you I clenched my arm feeling my tears run down my face as is good in front of my door I left going to my room soon just crying looking at the ceiling. What were you thinking. You knew this a horrible idea but look at you, you still fucking did it. I drifted off to sleep feeling sorrow completely take over me.