ghost love. ❤️

Ghostbur x glatt

-ghostbur-

I was walking around l'manburg-or what it used to be- with friend just passing out blue to people I walk by as I went back to the my sewer like home placing friend in the library. There wasn't much to do besides sit around make potions or something else. I looked at friend who just ba' at me I smiled petting the nice fur. I was bored no one was around and not were people interacting especially after what happened. I started to think about people I've meant so far in my life but as I thought as realized schlatt he died but where was he? Who knows it's been forever since anyone talked about him.

(Time skip, when they try to resurrect Wilbur)

I stood there on the area gripping my sweater holding blue as I continued to get stabbed so they could get Wilbur back. It hurt liked hell but I knew Phil wanted him back he says he probably changed uh second chance you could say, But one hit send me into a abyss.
I looked around nothing was around besides a yellow glow in the dark I bit my lip slowly walking closer to the glow. I found glass shards everywhere and alcohol everywhere it smelled like it to. I got close enough to the yellow glow to see what it was I looked at it. It was wearing a blue pastel sweater and had brown hair and..horns? "S-schlatt?" I whispered but it quickly traveled around the area as it was very echoey I saw the head lift up I once again said "schlatt?" I heard a groan and the head turned around to see me. "W-who the fuck are you?" He said his face tired. "I'm uh g-ghostbur!" I said happily clearing the glass shards and sat on the floor in front of schlatt. "Ghostbur?" I nodded "that doesn't sound familiar.." "another name I get called is uh Wilbur." His eyes widen as he looked at me. "Wait- Wilbur?" I nodded once again "But how did you get here?" I looked away remembering how I died."well uh I passed away that's all." He looked at me as if he was studying my face then looked at my sweater looking at the stained blue, blood stab. He looked back at me "you got stabbed?" I nodded he hummed "it's been awhile anyone came to visit me." I felt sad so I grabbed blue just holding it "c-cant I get a hug?" I heard schlatt whisper his voice cracking slightly I looked at his face seeing he was looking down covering his eyes I smiled wrapping him around my arms he shoved his face in my shoulder letting out quiet sobs I rubbed his back "why are you crying?" I asked schlatt just gripped my torso tighter making me grunt slightly "just sad idk it's normal now out of nowhere I just start to get sad and cry for no reason.." I hummed continue to hug his holding him tightly he spoke up again "I can hear your heartbeat. It's very loud and..quick." I nodded then looked at him "what about yours?" "I don't have one." My eyes widen I stopped talking about that since I didn't want to beat a nerve of his.

I noticed he was fading slightly I took as my time was up I looked at him "I think I have to go.." "o-oh no worries you'll still visit me..right?" "Of course!" he let out a soft sigh and smiled, but then.. he cupped my face and kissed me on the lips as I left the area. As I was getting back to the real word I started to feel and immediate pain in my head as I started to transfer back to the world I opened my eyes seeing Phil I rubbed my eyes I groaned feeling pain get me a bit "Holy shit you alright Wil?" Phil rushed towards me lifting my head "ack- I'm fine-" I pushed his hand away standing up "we got something but it wasn't Wilbur." "What was it then?" "We got in contact with schlatt." I felt my eyes widen and blushed remembering what schlatt did. "Oh! Uh okay well we got something and I'm tired so I think I'll be going back now." I grabbed friend's leash Phil nodded giving me a warm smile.

As I got back to my home I set friend in the library seeing the blue cloud lie down I smiled going into my room wrapping myself in my warm, soft blanket slowly drifting off to a deep sleep..

My eyes shot open to a entire black area I looked around seeing once again the yellow glow I smiled running towards the glow I saw schlatt standing I hugged him from behind smiling he gasped stumbling forward a bit. "I'm back!" I yelled "oh uh hi ghostbur." I blushed remembering what happens that one second. I mad s glatt turn around I looked at him cupping his face I kisses him..I Kissed Him he wrapped his arms around my neck deepening the kiss I tasted a cheap alcohol as I continued to make out with him. I pulled out hugging him tightly "you should come out to the real world so I could actually see you everyday." "I mean I can but I don't really have a reason to plus I don't want anyone to see me." "You don't have to go out you can just stay in my home, just please come with me back." His face froze he blushed and smiled once again "fine I will just give me a minute." I smiled I can be with him now. I thought.

I felt pain in my head once again as I opened my eyes seeing a hazy yellow glow appear right in front of me I could feel I was on my bed I smiled now knowing he was here with me.

-----------------------------------
992 words