shut up. ✨

Smut 😱
.
.
Wilbur walking along the pavement, annoyed hearing the others voice ramble on. Wilbur just wanted this day to end already "hey you look like you're gonna pop a blood vessel-" "can you just stop talking for one minute." Wilbur snapped "damn okay I didn't know you're such a brat-" Wilbur's hands formed into fists sighing deeply. He continued to walk Schlatt following besides him. The two were supposed to work on a project and seemingly Wilbur was unhappy with the other as his pair. Schlatt continues to ramble on Wilbur getting really pissed off hearing the others voice Schlatt could see this happening he was doing this on purpose. They reached Wilbur's house going inside the house quiet, and ominous Wilbur lead the other into his room. Schlatt looked at Wilbur seeing his angry demeanor, Wilbur sighed before getting out books his laptop and other stuff Schlatt was amused at how angry Wilbur could get by just him talking so he continued not even doing anything poking Wilbur's buttons by the second. "I swear to God if you don't shut up-" "hm? Yea what are you gonna do?" "..." Wilbur went silent. Schlatt stood up gripping Wilbur's shirt pulling him up "hey!-" Schlatt pushed Wilbur against his wall a grunt leaving front he others mouth "you prick what are you doing?!-" "you want me to shut up no?" Schlatt got onto his knees holding the others thighs. Wilbur face grew red shocked at the position he was in..he looked at Schlatt who had a shit eating grin "Wilbur..am I allowed to do this? I'm not gonna force you if you don't want to.." did Wilbur want this? Schlatt stood up. Wilbur nodded "b-but can we take this slowly?.." Wilbur whispered wondering if the other heard him "mhm! Just-" Schlatt gripped Wilbur's waist pulling him closer "can I?" Asked Schlatt Wilbur nodded feeling his lips tremble the gap in between them closed as schlatt connected their lips. A soft kiss Wilbur was experiencing he wonder if Schlatt could feel how badly his lip trembled. "You're nervous huh?" Wilbur nodded not knowing what else to say "here lift up your head" Wilbur did so then felt lips against his neck sucking softly making Wilbur gasp, gripping schlatts sweater. A few makers later Wilbur was panting schlatt smiled softly at him "you're pretty you know." Wilbur blushed just a minute ago Wilbur was angry at him now..he's blushing? Aroused? One of the two. Schlatt placed his hand right on Wilbur's crotch Wilbur's breath hitched a grin plastered "so hard already.." Wilbur grunted feeling the palm of schlatts hand run against his clothed member Wilbur could feel his thighs start to shake by the lightest touch "S-schlatt-" he could feel the other breathe against his neck "such a good boy~" Schlatt whispered into Wilbur's ear his palming getting rougher. Wilbur continued to pant, and moan "ahm- ah~ sc-schla" Wilbur covering his mouth embarrassed that he was enjoying this. Schlatt stopped all together getting on his knees again "can I continue?" Wilbur nodded watching the other undo his pants pulling them down he could see the other stare at the bulge right in front of him. Schlatt licked the tip through the cloth hearing a shudder breath come from Wilbur. Schlatt removed Wilbur's boxers his member springing up "jeez.." "shut up-" Schlatt chuckled pulling the member down to his lips. He parted his lips before pushing the member into his mouth he heard the other gasp. Schlatt took in his entire member feeling Wilbur's hands on his hand gripping his hair pulling it making the other wince "o-oh fuck-" Schlatt smiled to himself looking up at the other as he bops his head up and down watching the other melt moaning semi-loud Schlatt gaged feeling it hit his throat over and over again Wilbur losing his mind as he tried his best to covers his sounds. Schlatt pulled back looking at Wilbur "you seem to be enjoying yourself hm?" Wilbur grew redder somehow "s-shut up." Schlatt stood up grabbing Wilbur's member and began pumping his hand hearing the other moan "be a doll and lay on your bed.." Schlatt removed his hand from wilbur watching the other lay down comfortably. Schlatt straddled the other looking at the other seductively Wilbur still red as a tomato "awh you're cute..so nervous about this." "How can I not be!-" Wilbur instantly spat "out shut it." Wilbur quickly shut his mouth. He gasped feeling the other slowly push in his member inside him "o-oh fuckkkk~" Schlatt laughed a bit after a bit Schlatt was sat fully on Wilbur's member "n-now what happens if i-" Schlatt rolled his hips forward a unison of moans fell from each other's mouths "o-oh god S-schlatt-" Schlatt left marks all overs Wilbur's neck and collarbone making Wilbur's eyes roll back temporarily. Schlatt continued to roll his hips forward and back Wilbur moaning so loud at the new sense of pleasure made Schlatt shove two  fingers down Wilbur's throat making the other gag and subconsciously start sucking the two fingers in his mouth.  "G-good mhm look at y-you" Schlatt huffed out as he lifted himself off and pulled out his fingers from Wilbur's mouth. Schlatt panted slightly seeing wilbur god it was a sight.

Marks all over his body sweat dripping down Wilbur's forehead his hair sticking to his head he eyes heavy and hazy just everything about what was in front of him was so perfect. He cupped Wilbur's face kissing the other Schlatt pulled back looking into the others eyes. "Schlatt?" "M-mhm?" "Do you want to finish? You look really tired.." "well considering you haven't came yet I'll try to stay up okay?" "Y-you don't have to yk we can just take a shower and be done with thIS- Wilbur moaned loudly gripping the sides of the bed arching his back feeling Schlatt pump two fingers inside of him "oH- gOd schlatt!-" Wilbur whimperd feeling a hand wrap around his member Jerking him off as schlatt fingers him aswell "oh fuck fuck fuck!-" Wilbur cried out arching his back before coming all over himself some splattering on his face "holy shit-" Schlatt pulled his hand away from Wilbur licking the remaining of cum on his hand. He pulled his fingers out "you okay?" "I- I think so.." Wilbur huffed out closing his eyes "c'mon you're helping me into the bathroom." Wilbur stood up helping Schlatt up as the two walked into the bathroom to clean themselves off.

-----------------------------------
1008 words

(Been awhile huh?)

(Twitter saw this first 🥳🥳 btw which is @/Cr0ws_Hymns_)