Do you even love me?..⚡

Angst and sad Wilbur and sad Schlatt

(Did not proofread so their may be spelling mistakes)

Tw- sh, yelling, mention drinking, attempted suicide.

Do not read if any onf these two make you uncomfortable.

Let me know if I missed any other tw's

-thirdperson-

Wilbur was confused he didn't know how to feel anymore laying in his bed lonely missing the others arms wrapped around him kissing him sweetly. He doesn't even remember the last time Schlatt wasn't returned home late. Wilbur heard the door open "hey.." Wilbur didn't respond. Schlatt knew why and why wilbur was upset but he really couldn't do anything his job holding him in for longer each day almost. "Listen I'm sorry I'll try my best to be here tomorrow okay?" Wilbur simply started blankly at him. Schlatt felt bad he truly did he wanted to treat Wilbur like his king. "We can do something now if you'd like? Maybe watch a movie I can call sick tomorrow?" Wilbur didn't respond again Schlatt walked up to the other kissing his forehead before entering underneath the covers facing away from Wilbur. Schlatt felt angry at himself he should think of his lover first than work.

-2 hours-

Schlatt tried to sleep but he couldn't it's not like it mattered at this point he had work in a bit, but Schlatt got up carefully trying not to wake up Wilbur and went to the bathroom. Simply getting ready for his job till Schlatt opened a drawer that held razor blades for whenever the two had to shave. Schlatt was hesitant but he deserved it he was the asshole he wished he could treat Wilbur going out being here for him, Schlatt grabbed a blade.

Schlatt was disgusted seeing blood bleed out from the cuts and dripping down his arm. Schlatt felt tears pool up in his eyes he breathed heavily he grabbed tissues cleaning up the blood till someone woke up early.

"Schlatt what are you-" Wilbur opened the door seeing Schlatt covering his wrist and then looking at the counter seeing the blade Schlatt used. "Schlatt?.." "uh sorry I have to go..-" Schlatt shoved himself past Wilbur scared to look back. Wilbur grabbed schlatts other arm forcing him to drop the tissue Wilbur's eyes were glued to schlatts wrist, he couldn't believe it he didn't want to believe it Schlatt desperately wanted to get away and go to work but Wilbur refused.

Wilbur made Schlatt call in sick and sat him down in their bedroom Wilbur opened his mouth to speak but Schlatt spoke up, shaking
"I'm sorry.." Wilbur hugged the other crying slightly "this is- not a healthy way Schlatt.."
Schlatt tried his best to hold in his tears not wanting to make it worse for Wilbur. Wilbur grabbed schlatts face and kissed him, it was a slow almost forcing Schlatt to drift to sleep. Wilbur looked up "whats bothering you.." schlatt froze he didn't want to say that it was Wilbur cause then Wilbur would feel bad about himself and- "Schlatt?!" Wilbur panicked seeing the other start breathing quickly going pale. Wilbur ran out going into he kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and running back opening it quickly Wilbur grabbed schlatts hand squeezing it before speaking "Calm down you're okay...you'll be alright.." schlatts breathing reduced back to normal and the two were cuddling again. They haven't spoke just later down Wilbur playing with schlatts hair.

"I'm not doing it on purpose.." Wilbur looked at Schlatt "what?" "Staying late at my job." Schlatt felt his throat tightened "I'm sorry."

"I really am I wanna treat you going out doing whatever we want but I can't and fuck seeing you so..sad."  Wilbur listened to Schlatt seeing the cry as he explained "and - I miss seeing you I really do. Seeing the way your eyes sparkles and your stupid ass smile.." Schlatt smiled to himself as he closes his eyes remembering the way Wilbur laughed whenever they were out together. Wilbur felt himself smile as schlatt goes on to talk about memories they had.