Jared ✨

Something new other than schlattbur.
.
.
.
-wilbur-

I sat in my chair doodling on my desk as my laptop lied open in a document with nothing on it. I sighed hearing a loud voice boom from the entry of his dorm. Jared's back. I closed my laptop and got up getting ready for bed considering I have no reason to talk to Jared or even see him. Till i heard my door slam open "what the?!-" "hey Wilbur!" Jared came in closing the door "can you get out I'm trying to change." "Nah I think I'll stay here.." I grabbed a pair of shorts leaving to go to the restroom till Jared stopped me. "Nah where are you going.." "to change?! You won't leave so I will." Jared gripped my waist "what the fuck?!" Jared only smirked and whispered in my ear "do you not enjoy this? How close I am to you?.."  I could feel his hot breath against my ear and neck. "J-jared get the fuck off of me-" I shivered feeling his hand go up my shirt "you sure you don't want this?.." he gently punched my nipples making me squirm and mewl. "J-jared st-top mph!-"

-thirdperson-

Wilbur could feel Jared's wet lips against his neck kissing his neck gently before suck harshly making Wilbur arch his back letting out a gasp following by with a moan. Jared's hand on Wilbur's jaw lifting his head up gaining more area of Wilbur's neck to mark. "J-jared.." Wilbur could feel himself get hard blushing and embarrassed. Jared smirked and whispered in Wilbur's ear "such a good boy~" Wilbur moaned before covering his month his eyes widen "what was that?-"
"I- uh" Jared smirked cupping the sides of Wilbur's face pulling him into a kiss. Wilbur gripped Jared's forearms feeling Jared's lips move against his.

Jared pulled back panting as Wilbur gasps his face flushed his mouth parted. "So pretty for me~" "o-oh fuck off-" Wilbur gasped feeling Jared's hand wrap around his neck "now who said you could talk to me like that." Wilbur squirmed gripping the others wrist feeling his air get caught off. Jared let go looking at the other before slipping his hand under his shirt "j-jared!-" Wilbur gasped feeling Jared's hand pinch his side traveling up to his chest then pinching Wilbur's nipples again. Wilbur mewled and squirmed gasp feeling Jared's index and thumb twist them repeatedly in soft motions. "F-fuck Jared-" Wilbur huffed out before moaning loudy feeling Jared's other hand palm him through his pants. Wilbur hissed feeling Jared's teeth sink down on the nape of his neck "gah!" Blood left the bite Jared licked the blood forcing the other to turn around after, everything was too much for Wilbur the pleasure how hard he was right now for Jared.

Jared palmed the other quicker Wilbur panting and moaning gripping the wall behind him. Jared could see the other get close "what? You're already close god, you're pathetic." Wilbur whimpered trembling underneath Jared's touch. Wilbur was pissed at himself for letting his guard down and be used like this by Jared, but he couldn't lie it felt amazing the way Jared's hands traveled down his sides and slowly unbuttoned his pants. Wilbur realized people would look at him in disgust, Jared is dating someone already- "j-jared st-top" "why hm? Aren't you enjoying this?" He roughly pulled down Wilbur's pants revealing a bulge in his boxers a slightly wet spot soaking the fabric. "Look at you~" "t-this is wrong-" Jared's eyebrows furrowed looking at Wilbur "what?" "I said this is wrong I m-mean you're dating someone!-" Jared stood silent but a smirk appeared on his face "so? She doesn't have to know." "J-jared! Mph!~" Jared smashed his lips against Wilbur's. Jared tugged Wilbur's boxers down Wilbur's dick twitching as it was free from it's cage. "Look at you so hard for me yea?~" Wilbur whimpered feeling his dick twitch pleading for release. Jared kissed Wilbur's neck leaving dark marks along his collar bone. Wilbur's moans and panting noises filled the room as Jared continues to toy with Wilbur. Jared's fingers lightly touched Wilbur's dick making the other whine and buck his hips slightly "awh are you that needy huh?" Jared kissed Wilbur sliding his tounge in the other mouth and his hand wrapped around Wilbur's dick slowly stroking it, Wilbur didn't care at this point he just wanted to be over it. Wilbur whimpers and moaned in Jared's mouth, Jared pulled back a string of saliva dripping down Wilbur's chin. Wilbur panted his eyes misted his lips  bruised his mouth partly open. Jared got on his knees and opened his mouth and took in Wilbur's length. Wilbur gave a sharp exhale and gritted his teeth as he feels the others tounge trace over the sensitive veins and swirl around the entire things Jared stroked a bit of Wilbur's dick since he couldn't take in all.

It was all so euphoric for Wilbur bursts of pleasure going up his body he was so close already "f-fuck jared-" Jared loved how his name rolled off of Wilbur's tounge hearing Wilbur say it multiple times whether it was out of situations like theses, he loved it. Wilbur's hands went to grips Jared's hair only for Jared to pin down both of his hands to the wall behind Wilbur forcing Wilbur to just take in the pleasure either way. Wilbur bucked his hips moaning loudly "fuck Jared!~" Wilbur cried out coming into Jared's mouth, but it didn't stop there Jared continued to bob his head up and down cum spilling from his mouth Wilbur squirming his legs trembling. Wilbur cried out feeling Jared overstimulate him "p-please Jared st-stop please!~" tears weld up in Wilbur's eyes as Jared didn't stop he went faster Wilbur panted and cried he tried to push Jared off but his hands were held by him "please t-too much!~" Jared didn't care he continued to bob his head up and down as quick as he can and trying not to make Wilbur's dick hit his teeth. Wilbur gasped and mouth desperately trying to get out of Jared's grip as he squirms around. Wilbur arched his back coming deep into Jared's mouth Wilbur's legs shaking as his eyes roll to the back of his eyes. Jared pulled away cum spilling out of his mouth and he coughs harshly he stood up wiping his mouth with his sleeve "y-you fucking whore." Wilbur grew redder somehow "..." Jared fixed himself up and looked at Wilbur.

Wilbur was a mess his hair sticking to his forehead, his dick still out and his eyes half lidded he was sweaty and gross "clean yourself up you look disgusting-" Wilbur went into the bathroom cleaning himself up. He went out of the bathroom seeing Jared no where in sight there was a note

'ill see you later ;)'

-jared

----------+------------
1163 words