Party time~🍄

-wilbur-

I was walking around with my friend schlatt about to head to a party. I wasn't much as a party guy but I was fine with it but on the other hand schlatt was he was talking about how hyped he is and how he hasn't left his house for a while and got out. "But yea I still worried about jambo tho." "Im sure he's fine." I said patting him he smiled and nodded we got to the door and went in loud music started to play lights everywhere seeing alot of people I knew here. Schlatt immediately started to drink "jeez man." He laughed a bit and continued "your think I'm gonna be sober at a party with drinks?" "Heh. I guess." He chuckled and I drank I walked around a bit till I heard George say "Hey come over to the living room for games!" I went back to schlatt and told what we were doing he nodded not caring.

-schlatt-

Wilbur grabbed my arm and dragged me to the living room and told me to sit anywhere around the circle so I sat next to someone Wilbur sitting across from me George started to say that we were doing 7 minutes in heaven I rolled my eyes. This sounds like every fucking high school story. (cause it is 😐) I watched as two people left I yawned feeling my eyes droop till after it was my turn. I didn't care at this point nor was I in the right mindset either so I grabbed the bottle and spinner it it landed right in the middle. I look up to see Wilbur.

-wilbur-

I look up at schlatt feeling heat rush up my cheeks. To be honest I always liked schlatt just everything about him his humor, his smile, his- fuck I stood up as the two of us walked to the closet.

I mean it's not like we're gonna do anything?....right?

-schlatt-

I walked with Wilbur to the closet we got in the closet was quite suitable for two people so we stood there awkwardly till he spoke up "so Uhm..what we gonna do?" I laughed a bit "what you gay hmm? Ya like dick and ballz?" I joked he laughed a bit till he said "and what happens if I do hm?" My eyes Widen he then pushed me against the wall behind all the clothes. "H-hey? Wilbur what ya doin man?!" I said clearly getting nervous he then smirked "what I've wanted to do~"
.
.
.
He kissed me I shut my eyes tightly just accepting it. He roamed my body making me shiver he pulled back.

-thirdperson-

Wilbur pulled back nuzzling his head in the crook of schlatt's neck "h-hey Wilbur?" Wilbur responding with a hum. Schlatt bit his lip feeling the man's vibrations against his skin "i- uhm hah-" Wilbur started to kiss schlatt's skin soft hums came from schlatt's mouth. Schlatt had then mumbled something but just came out like a whiny moan. Wilbur then lifted up schlatt making him grip Wilbur's shirt "Calm down man I'm not gonna drop you." Wilbur continued to make marks all over schlatt's neck "hah wil~" schlatt wrapped his legs around Wilbur's waist tighter then before. Wilbur continued to make out with him making schlatt just more whiny for more till..

Knock knock*

"That was fast-" Wilbur said he's pet go of schlatt as he stood up "shut." Schlatt grumbled feeling embarrassed it happened Wilbur opened the door happily walking as schlatt groaned hiding his neck with his sweater. "Someone had fun~" George said "shut it Brit." George laughed-

After a bit the two both left Wilbur making fun of schlatt of what happened as they walked together.

-------------------------------------
629 words