Missed me? ⚡

Pt. 2 of Miss you

Schlatts gf name is willow cause idfk-

Tw- argument (?), Slurs, homophobic bitch, and $uicide.

Ghosts <3

-schlatt-

I sat at my desk working on papers hearing the door open and slam shut. "Willow?" I stood up and opened my door seeing the other upset "Schlatt we need to talk." I felt sick I hated that sentence and the fact the other is upset doesn't help me out.

--------------------

-thirdperson-

"You said you would stop!" "Listen Willow it's been difficult, okay? Just give me time to-" "to what get over the faggot that liked you?!" Schlatt felt his blood boil hearing the other "excuse me?" "I saw the fucking letter."
"That's give you no fucking right to call him that!" "He's dead!" Schlatt and willow argued back and forth till Schlatt had enough.

"get out of my house!" Willow was stunned "excuse me?!" "I said get out!" "I'm your girlfriend!" "Not anymore, I'm breaking up with you now get the fuck out!" Schlatt yelled he heard the other scoffs and stomp her way out "you're nothing without me Schlatt!" She yelled before slamming the door shut. Schlatt scoffed before running his finger through his hair feeling guilty and upset. He grabbed his phone .

S-
Pick up your stuff later today I'm done with your shit.

Schlatt groaned bragging a bottle of whiskey setting it on his desk along with a cup. He wanted to see Wilbur and apologize to him he just wanted to make things right. He never would admit it, but he may of had feelings for him but shut them out completely forgetting about him entirely.

-a couple hours later-

Schlatt heard Willow open the door "hey Schlatt? I know you'd didn't mean to say anything of those things.." willows hand traveled up his back forcing him relax Schlatt was about to fall till he realizes that this was willow "get the fuck off of me-" Schlatt grabbed her hands and pushing them away from him "c'mon baby yk you were just upset we both were let's just make it better.." Schlatt knew what she was doing he wasn't going to fall for it again. "No I want you out my fucking house now! I don't want to see you ever again!" Willow scoffed grabbed the others shirt forcing him into a kiss Schlatt immediately pushed her away "The hell is wrong with you!?!" Schlatt was disgusted that he thought she was the one. "Cmon-" "leave!"
Willow sighed grabbing her bags and leaving hearing the door slam shut. Schlatt slid down a wall lying against it feeling his body relax. God he wished he was with Wilbur wished that Wilbur was still alive. Schlatt got up going into his room grabbing his keys and a the bottle of whiskey before going into his car, but as soon he entered his car he got a phone call from Phil..shit.

"Hey Schlatt how ya doin?" Schlatt gulped before responding "I'm doing uh better Ig." "That's nice! You mind if I come over?" Shit. "Uh no not right now uh kinda just driving around." "Oh okay that's alright then!" "Well I gotta go Kristen needs my help with something." "Bye Schlatt!!" "Bye Phil."

Schlatt sighed drinking whiskey before starting up his car and going to Wilbur's favorite place.

As schlatt arrived and parked his car on the side of the road small amounts of cars passing by he walked up to the edge of a bridge. The first time they met. Schlatt eyes watered as he remembers memories of him and Wilbur having fun and laughing together. Schlatt looked down below seeing the deep, dark water below him one slip and he'd either drown or be frozen to death. He would finally be with Wilbur finally be able to see him. He didn't tell anyone or wrote any messages about his eventual death. He stood on the edge before finally letting out a breath and saying his prayers before finally slipping into the hands of the ocean.

-----------------------------------------

Schlatt woke up to a void he was freaking out he couldn't hold onto himself he felt unreal that's when the he felt his feet touch the invisible ground as he walked the void started to transform into a forest like area till he realized that he knew this forest this was the forest he lived by.

He was confused was he a ghost that's when he heard the familiar British voice he longed to hear again.. "Schlatt?" Schlatt turned around seeing a hazy version of Wilbur except a blue dark mark wrapped around his neck and he was gray with his same drake brown hair wearing his favorite yellow sweater and having pure white eyes no brown eyes no just completely empty with a white void.

Schlatt could see the other eyes fill with blue as Wilbur leaped to Schlatt sobbing holding him tightly Schlatt hugged the other back finally feeling happy seeing his best friend again. Wilbur cried and cried knowing Schlatt had to die before getting into this realm Wilbur couldn't believe it he felt so happy that he grabbed both sides of schlatts face and kissed him.

Schlatt was surprised but kissed back feeling the others cold lips against his made him feel warm he wrapped his arms around the others body before pulling back "I'm so happy I'm with you.." "me too." "I fucking missed you so much and- now I get to see you and feel you! God it's so great.." "you missed me?" "Of course I did you idiot." Wilbur looked up at Schlatt "who am I to you?" "My everything.."

Schlatt pulled the other into another kiss feeling Wilbur smile and kiss him back. Schlatt was so happy to be back with Wilbur, but now he can be with him forever. Schlatt confessed his feeling seeing Wilbur's eyes light up with love. Wilbur was more than happy. He was glad Schlatt was here, but he died just to be here with him. Wilbur felt guilty but tried to ignore it and spend every moment with his new lover.

Who knew ghosts could fall in love as well?

------------------------------------

1038 words

(Surprised I did this entire story with passing out/j)