"Good boy." ✨♥️

Smut !! 

DIDNT PROOF READ SORRY FOR MISTAKES!!

- mommy kink- 😱😱

Wilbur and Schlatt meet up for a stream only to make dares with each other and slowly driving wilbur insane.

-thirdperson-

"no I'm not fucking doing that!-" Schlatt exclaimed Wilbur was crying at this point laughing so hard "you have to!" "Hell no!-" Wilbur took a deep breath calming down "o-okay okay you don't have to do it-" Schlatt scoffed "oh hey look we almost hit the subgoal!" "Uh-oh.." Schlatt started to look a lot more nervous on edge watching the screen as the number increased by the second. "Chat me and Schlatt made a deal." Schlatt laughed nervously before muttering
"I didn't think we make it-" Wilbur laughed "loser" "Anyways, the deal was that Schlatt would have to wear a certain type of outfit-" Wilbur couldn't even manage to say his sentence before laughing out loud covering his face. When Schlatt was pissed off and nervous "okay I get it I have to embarrass myself on camera ha ha funny." Schlatt said pissed off. "Shut up and give the chat what they want-" Wilbur said in seductive tone making Schlatt even more flustered and embarrassed "fuck off-" Schlatt stood up angrily going into the bathroom seeing the outfit sitting on top of the sink. Fuck do I really need to do this?- Schlatt thought before opening the package and pulling apart different pieces of the outfit. As he tried to figure out where everything went he could hear the distant laughter of Wilbur his sweet honey filled laugh always contagious.

Finally he figured out the outfit putting the pieces together but then realized.. this is fucking revealing ass outfit- he checked himself out liking the look but knew he can't go out like this he'll risk Wilbur getting banned- how tf is he gonna do this?!-

-wilbur-

I talked to chat laughing and talking about recent stuff and just ranting then seeing a message saying "Where's Schlatt?" I was also confused where was Schlatt sure he said Schlatt had to wear the outfit but it was a joke and actually bought it, but it was all for the shits and giggles plus I couldn't risk he twitch channel getting banned because of some subgoal also obviously Schlatt could never actually wear that outfit "Uhm I don't know I'm sure he'll be back!"

Though I was a little concerned where he was at I decided to think he went to get something but then getting a text message from Schlatt saying "end stream" now even more concerned about what happened I decided to end stream not wanting to ignore Schlatt if something happened. "Sorry chat I'll have to end stream I hope you guys have a goodnight bye bye!!" Ending stream I got up going to the bathroom where Schlatt went into "hey Schlatt you okay?" "Uhm" Schlatt opened the door and I was...shocked he actually put on the outfit I felt my face flush I didn't think he'd actually wear it and figure out it was a joke but..holy shit. I think Schlatt noticed me starting at him for so long making his usual snarky remarks "what you gay or sum? What you keep staring at me like you might fuck me?" "Probably cause I will" "wait what-" My hand flew to his waist squeezing the soft skin poking out from the outfit; he really did look beautiful.

"Woah there getting handsy huh?-" I didn't respond I just wanted to appreciate how beautiful he looked, looking at him in this outfit made me slightly aroused seeing an outline of his dick slightly poking out of the pink and white patterned panties but only can be seen at an angle "god you're...so fucking beautiful" Schlatt scoffed "what you gonna worship me or something?" "I might as well..holy shit."

-thirdperson-

Wilbur could barely contain himself seeing Schlatt like this god he wanted to touch him so badly. The two both were getting hard Wilbur getting aroused just by looking at schlatt while Schlatt was getting aroused hearing the praises from the other and the fact that he has power. Making Wilbur feel all weak wearing an outfit made Schlatt powerful and he enjoyed that. "C-can I kiss you?-" Schlatt hummed and Wilbur's lips flew to schlatts lips pushing the other onto the counter forcing his tongue into the others mouth Wilbur whined into the kiss desperate for Schlatt longing for the other's body he wanted to leave marks all over the soft skin and make him his. Schlatt on the other hand was enjoying this desperation from Wilbur knowing his has him wrapped around his finger and is able to make him do whatever he wants.