it'll be fine⚡❤️

-wilbur-

I walked to schlatt's room hearing a sound of sobs I knocked on his door "Schlatt you all right?" I just heard the sobs grow quiet "i-im fine will.." I opened the door seeing it was unlocked I felt my heart shattered seeing the other on their bed curled up their eyes red and puffy. I sat next to him "you don't look so good.." he sat up his face buried in the pillow he was holding I rubbed his back to atleast sooth him "you can tell me what happened?" I asked he sniffled he shook his head "i d-dont want to." I hugged him "that's fine bud." I tried to think of ways to calm him. I could play for him? "Do you want me to play you something?" Schlatt nodded "I'll be back then." I got up seeing the other tired I walked to my room seeing the guitar in the corner as I walked back to schlatt I heard even more sobbing I set down my guitar I cupped the others face "hey, hey look at me you're going to be alright, yea?" He sobbed in my hands "i-im sorry I feel like I pressing my emotions on you!" I felt my heart sank "Schlatt it's fine you're never a bother and actually it's better if you tell me if you're sad."  He nodded I couldn't take my eyes off him. He has such pretty eyes.. I shook the thoughts out and grabbed my guitar sitting next to him "what song do you want to hear?" "Saline solution" he whispered. I tuned my guitar in then began playing.

'I think this time I'm dying
I'm not melodramatic
I'm just pragmatic beyond any
Reasoning for thinking I've got fucking rabies or something

I think this time I'm dying

I think I've lost my mind
Blurring the fact and the fiction
Whilst simultaneously fixing
Myself up with a girl named Panadol
Bite the tablet, elixir
Disintegrate, mouth's a mixer'

As I played the song schlatt rested his head on my shoulder drifting off to sleep. I set my guitar down seeing schlatt adjust himself practically hugging my arm I smiled he was so pretty no one would notice. I kissed his forehead laying down with him. Schlatt immediately wrapping his arms around me. We fell asleep together are limbs tangles with each other's.

-

----------------------
407 words

(Listen I know it's a short one but it's all I got by the time I actually finish writing this.)