Bottom ✨

Smuttt

Wilbur horny 😱

-thirdperson-

Wilbur and schlatt laid cuddling on their bed watching random shows that just included a bunch of drama and people yelling. Schlatt was quite interested in what they were watching till he suddenly felt a hand on his thigh he didn't mind it just was a little unexpected and may also hint something.. now Wilbur was rubbing Schlatt's thigh. Yup, Schlatt knew that Wilbur was bored and wanted to do another thing Schlatt looked at wilbur who looked at him with desperation. Schlatt sighed
"were not doing it unless I'm top-"        "what?! No?!-"
Wilbur always enjoyed being top and claims he is (he's a switch)
"then we aren't doing anything then."

-30, minutes later-

"Fine fine I'll fucking bottom this time-" Schlatt looked at Wilbur surprised thinking he was gonna refuse but nope he gave in. Schlatt smiled to himself before crawling on top of the other immediately starting a make out session Wilbur grunted feeling schlatts hand start palming him Wilbur tried to stop his moans but no matter how hard he tried he always let out a noise.
"So pretty for me.."
Schlatt whispered in Wilbur's ear Schlatt could feel the other grow even harder.
"you like that?"
It's a rhetorical question but Wilbur still muttered a yes. Schlatt started to nip at the others neck making marks covering all over Wilbur's neck. Mewls began getting louder as Schlatt's palming got rougher. Wilbur lifted his head up glaring at the other.
"Stop going so rou- ah!-" 
Wilbur looked up at Schlatt seeing the other grinding against him
"ngh- you asshole-"
Wilbur grunted moaning afterwards.

Everything felt so hot Wilbur felt like he was burning his brain felt fuzzy just enduring the uncomfortable heat but fuck he enjoyed it. The way Schlatt panted each thrust he did against Wilbur's clothed ass. Wilbur was in love seeing Schlatts eyebrows furrowed his eyes shut tightly Wilbur adored Schlatt and the small details, who couldn't adore Schlatt.

Wilbur whimpered God he just wanted to feel the other he wanted to feel Schlatt inside of him.. Wilbur was always ashamed after bottoming knowing Schlatt will tease how he acted how he beg for stuff.
"God- pleasee just fu-fuck me!"
Wilbur begged clinging onto the others shoulders moaning and panting. Schlatt just smirked
"I t-thought you weren't a bottom?"
God Wilbur wanted to wipe off the smirk off of Schlatt's face.
"Admit it you're a fucking bottom."
Schlatt spat and stopping his movements Wilbur quickly knew what he was doing Wilbur glared at him he opened his mouth but nothing came out Schlatt scoffed flipping Will over onto his stomach a groan coming from the others mouth.

Schlatt somewhat slapped Wilbur's face Wilbur grimacing at the pain feeling his of his face sting all over. Wilbur whimpered feeling Schlatts breath against his neck and then hearing the stern, rough voice.
"Fucking admit it slut. You're a good for nothing toy meant to be used."
Will felt his dick twitch through his pants and whined hearing such words. God he was disgusting that he enjoyed this.

Schlatt roughly pulled down Will's pants a gasp followed afterwards Schlatt then took off his own garments. Schlatt brought two fingers up to Wilbur's mouth and immediately shoved them in Wilbur gagged but quickly slicked up the two fingers with saliva. Schlatt pulled them out lining up his fingers and pushing in the first one Wilbur groaned gripping the armrest of the sofa behind him. Wilbur bit his lip trying his best not to let out any sounds feeling Schlatt suddenly pull out his fingers then felt the tip of his hard cock against his entrance.
"w-what you didn't prep me fully- AH-" Wilbur practically screamed feeling Schlatt shove his entire length in Wilbur felt tears in his eye threatening to fall Schlatt waited a bit.
"you okay babe? Did I hurt you too much?"
Wilbur whimpered panting taking a deep breath before responding.
"it's fine just give me a minute-"
Schlatt nodded, after a few minutes Wilbur rolled his hips back grinding against the other panting and slightly smirking
"You ready?"
Wilbur nodded and opened his mouth to give a better response but Schlatt immediately cut him off slamming in and out of him.

Wilbur moaned loudly somewhat in pain but experiencing mostly pleasure, Schlatt groaned feeling how tight Will was.
God, everything felt so heavenly to Will the feeling of being so full.

Wilbur never felt so amazing hearing Schlatt call him such degrading names but also be so caring calling him a 'good boy' and tell him how amazing he was handling. It overwhelmed Wilbur's senses his body aching for more. Schlatt adored the intricate masterpiece Infront of him seeing his hair stick to his forehead, his eye rolling to the back of his head, his tounge lolling out of his mouth as he moans moans begging for more. God Schlatt would do anything for him.
"A-ah! Ne-need to cumm!-"
  Wilbur shrieked flinging his head back the rough surface banging his head. Schlatt held the other burring himself deeper inside
"fuck me too- ngh- fuck so ti-tight-"
Schlatt connected their lips together shoving his tounge in the others mouth as schlatt practically swallowing all of Wilbur moans as they continued to sloppily make out Schlatt panted looking down the will who was squirming and moaning loudly begging for release. Schlatt grabbed Wilbur's length jerking him off matching the rhythm of his thrusts.
"Fuck cum with me- cum with me w-will!-"
Wilbur keened arching his back ejaculating all over himself and a bit on Schlatt. Wilbur whimpered feeling Schlatt release in him afterwards filling up Will to the brim.
"Fuck-"
Schlatt panted chuckling slightly pulling out cum spilling out of Wilbur.
Wilbur closed his eye exhausted his legs and ass ached.
"Yk I might let myself bottom more often- cause holy shit that felt amazing.."
Schlatt chuckled aswell as Wilbur the two shared a kiss before Schlatt stood up stretching from being in the same position for over an hour. Schlatt slowly picked up the taller carrying him to the bathroom taking a bath as both of their legs were to weak to support their bodies.

°°°°°°

Wilbur was wrapped in a blanket drinking hot chocolate seeing Schlatt come back with snacks setting them next to Wilbur.
"So what you wanna watch?"
Wilbur took a sip of his drink and smiled at the other before responding.
"Anything you'd like."
:)
---------------------------
1085 words