confession. ❤️⚡

Pt 2 Of trust
Tw: abuse, ed, f slur.

-wilbur-
Me and schlatt have became really good friends the two of us hanging out more often and calling each other but... something feels off. He hasn't texted me like at all today so it had me a bit worried but he would read my messages either I stared to panic did something happen to him?! Is someone hurting him as we speak?! I chewed my lip just thinking of what might be happening scaring myself even more I felt my chest tighten till..knock knock I lifted my head hearing something knocking on my door I got up walked over and opened it next thing I know I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me hearing quiet sobs it was schlatt.

Schlatt has been explaining how one of his family members were becoming just absolutely shit to him he said that if he didn't leave he'd probably be hurt or even worse killed. "I don't know what to do my younger brother (cough, tubbo) is also over there I jus-?!" I hugged him "calm down in sure he's fine but we can go get him." I said in a quiet tone he hugged me back feeling his nails grip my back slightly. "Can we please hurry tho I don't want him hurt either." I nodded standing up grabbing my keys "Let's go get ya brother." He smiled sadly.

I drove to his house seeing him run in I walked with him hearing loud noises from inside schlatt opened the door running into his room. After a bit I heard yelling and went in my self I see schlatt running with his brother in his arms "Don't you ever come back you f*g!" My eyes widen schlatt ran to me shutting the door. He cried holding his brother who was just confused on what was happening. I lead schlatt back to my car driving back to my place.

-schlatt-

I hold my brother tubbo him just a toddler as he was just chewing my finger. Wilbur was making soup for me and my brother. We sat down at the table tubbo just blabbing. I smiled looking at him "schlatt how long has this been happening?" Wilbur asked I clenched my shirt I looked away he sat the bowls infront of me I felt a hand on my cheek lifting my head to look at him "schlatt?" I felt tears run up my eyes. I took deep breath "After he found out about you.." his eyes widen "oh." I heard he breathe out. "Just eat it will help to take your mind off things." "Where do I pu-" "I can hold him." I got up slightly handing Wilbur, tubbo.

After a bit I finished my food it a bit difficult trying not to throw up after every bite. Wilbur kinda struggle try to feed tubbo I mean he is half ram like me got it from..my father but tubbo was all I have and Wilbur..a friend? A crush? Shit. I don't know. Wilbur finally finished feeding him tubbo making grabby hand motion towards Wilbur he was confused "put your head down." I said "what?" "Lean your head down." He shrugged doing what I said till he realized what tubbo wanted. You see tubbo is the kinda fellow that just likes to headbutt or pull something random. And unfortunately tubbo head-butted Wilbur making Wilbur wince "Ow, what the-" "yea he does that." Tubbo then stared laughing a bit making me smile. Wilbur continued to play with tubbo giving my mind some time to forget what happened 30min ago. "God I wish I had my brother." "You have a brother?" "Well two but specifically my younger one. Annoying as fuck but god would he drain my energy after 5pm." Tubbo was chewing his finger as Wilbur looked at him smiling "where are they?" "All grown up now somewhere I moved due to my dad he was just Uhm not understanding." I hummed. I could see tubbo slowly drift to sleep "crap he fell asleep." Wilbur whisper "do you have a guest room?" Wilbur nodded no "but I do have a air mattress for you and a bunch of blankets that you can use."That's fine I just dont want to go back there." He nodded giving me a warm smile.

-wilbur-

I set up the air mattress and a bunch of blankets to make it more comfortable for schlatt I also made a nest of blankets for schlatt's brother. I went back out from my room to see schlatt in the living room playing with tubbo smiling. I felt myself smile as well I continue to watch feeling butterflies form in my stomach I sighed "hey uh I set up the things for you." He looked up "oh thank you again for letting me stay!" He said happily he stood up and hugged me tightly. I blushed wait why do I feel warm inside like I'm about to explode. I hugged him back smelling a nice cologne scent not to strong but not to light. I'm guessing I was holding him for to long till I heard him say "Wilbur this is getting gay-" I laughed loudly "dumbass" he said "welp I'm getting tired and I want to sleep." Schlatt said he picked up tubbo "where's the room?" "Oh uh follow me." I smiled I lead him to my bedroom where he was going to be sleeping. He laid on the air mattress and put tubbo on the pile of blankets I immediately saw schlatt drift to sleep I chuckled a bit noticing how tired he was I yawned feeling tired myself I sat on my bed to see tubbo look at me. Tubbo then made the grabby hand motion towards me I smiled picking him up putting him near me he then pulled my hair lightly just messing with my hair I smiled a bit. He snuggled against my neck hugging my neck I smiled falling asleep with the child sleeping next to me.

-schlatt-

I woke up looking at the pile of blankets to see tubbo gone I started to freak out seeing Wilbur was gone to I got up went to the living room only to see Wilbur making food with tubbo on his shoulders I blushed realizing how freaked out I was. "Morning love-" "you really gotta cut with the nicknames." I didn't want him to. He chuckled "anyways I made food for you don't worry I already fed tubbo I sat down at the table next to Wilbur. Wilbur then put tubbo on the floor which he just babbled messing with anything he found which was a little concerning but he was fine. I ate feeling full after a while I kinda grew a eating problem due to my father. But god I felt happy cared for I felt myself start to tear up and we'll clearly Wilbur noticed "schlatt? Are you okay?" I nodded but he hugged me. I silently cried in his arms feeling my emotions came out I hugged him back tightly feeling my chest tighten.

After a couple hours of later in the day I spend time with Wilbur and taking care of tubbo but I think today is the day. We know each other for so long to the compliments he gives out the nicknames ect. He was playing with tubbo laughing I hugged him from behind making him jump a bit "Schlatt? Where's this from?" He set down tubbo hugging me back. "God I hate you how you make me feel everyday." His eyes widen "I hate how you make me feel so cared for how you make me feel all these stupid feelings. But I believe that's only because I fell in love with you. How you changed my living hell so much fucking better changing everything." I felt my throat go dry feeling tears fill up my eyes..but. all I heard was. "Oh." I felt him unwrap his arms from my body panic set as soon as he did that fuck he doesn't like you you dumbass you embarrassed yourself you stu- "I feel like I could say the same." He hugged me once again. "Fucking hell I love you too." He said. The two of us bright red Wilbur then lifted his head from my shoulder and kissed me I felt myself melt into the kiss. We both pulled back looking at each other we then heard a whiny noise come from tubbo getting no attention. Wilbur smiled picked him up and threw him up in the air catching him.

I found the one for me one who can help make my life that was shit so much better.

-------------------------------------
1465