is it my fault..?⚡

Vent ig
short

Tw- cutting, yelling, mentions of doing suicide, fear of making mistakes.

-wilbur-

I walked around looking for schlatt my best friend we moved in together as he needed a place to stay so I made stay with me but as I walked to find him I saw him leaning against his desk his hands in his hair "schlatt?" "What the fuck do you want!" I shivered gulping "I was just going to ask if you were alright?.." I heard him chuckle lightly "do you think I'm fucking alright! God you dumbass." I chewed my lip feeling my hands shake "s-sorry." I began to walk away from the angered one I took a deep breath he's just upset he's just needing a break that's all..he doesnt mean it.. I spent the rest of my day in my room sleeping or listening to music I forgot about everything I continued to listen to my music I grabbed the glass that I had laying in my room I was going to put it in the sink but as I was walking my to the sink I dropped it glass shattering everywhere and slight piece piercing my skin I winced loudly but shook in place hearing schlatt's yelling "What the fuck wilbur?! How did you manage to drop a simple glass!" I shook in fear hearing the other yell at what I have done wrong. "Don't fuckin stand there clean it up!" I nodded I grabbed the broom "clumsy bastard." As I sweep up the glass I couldn't help but feel hurt hearing his words hearing him yell out me god you fucking idiot. I threw the glass in the bin going back in my room sitting on the edge hearing muffled music come from the headphones I began to get lost in my thoughts as I heard schlatt's words I should cheer him up him! I got up going into the kitchen making sandwiches and hoping we can talk and I can help him feel better, yeah surely this ought to work! As I placed the sandwiches on the plate I went into schlatt's room seeing him resting his head down on his desk "s-schlatt?" "What." "I Uhm made you sandwiches if you wanted any.. Uhm and maybe talk what's upsetting you?" "I don't have to fuckin tell you what's wrong!" I chewed my lip. "O-of course but I have the sandwi-" "God you're so annoying can you just leave I don't need you every fuckin minute!" I took deep breath. Don't make a sound. You'll just make him feel bad. "Sorry-" "Also quit it with your fucking 'sOrRy' it's really annoying." I felt my lip quiver "o-okay." I left his room setting the plate on the kitchen counter grabbing a piece of napkin writing down 'eat whenever you want to :)' I grabbed the plate setting it back in the fridge. I went back in my room finally letting it out. I cried holding my pillow to my face crying knowing this was my fault. My fault that he is mad my fault he's saying these things. All my fucking fault. He's right he doesn't need me he doesn't need me I could just fucking die and he'd be fine..cause he hates me he doesn't need me he's fine on himself. I sat on my bed crying the thoughts repeating my fault my fault. I looked at one specific pillow lifting it up seeing exactly what I needed. I grabbed the blade holding above my arm.

He wouldn't care.

.

You're the reason hes mad

.

Can't keep your goddamn mouth shut.

.

All you're fault.

.

He hates you.

.

He hates you.

.

He hates you.

.

Give up.

.

No one cares.

.

You shouldn't exist.

He wouldn't care he would he'd laugh at me for being so sensitive to his insults. He'd yell for any mistake I will make.

I might as well just leave.

"Wilbur?"

------------------
684 words

Just a little story nothing else.

(Sorry if it's weird how I vent in a situation using two people and making a story of it)