Pretty❤️

Apologies if this is the wrong time to write due to stuff that's happened.

-wilbur-

I opened the door walking in seeing the empty house "Schlatt! In home!" I took off my shoes walking around looking for schlatt. I walked upstairs to hear rustling in my room? I opened my door to see schlatt rummaging through my closet pulling out a yellow sweater "you know you could've asked me?" He froze looking at me "o-oh hey Uhm.."he clutched the sweater tightly "so you wanna explain why you're in my closet?" Schlatt didn't answer he only stood his hands trembling "Uhm.." I walked up to him pulling him closely "you'd look good in my sweater.." I lifted the hem of his shirt pulling his shirt off he winced "g-goD why are your hands super cold?!" I chuckled slightly grabbing the sweater from his hands putting it over his head pulling it down seeing schlatt in my sweater. I kissed him "I wasn't lying when I said you looked good~" schlatt rolled his eyes "whatever loverboy." I cupped his face kissing him.

-thirdperson-

Wilbur held schlatt's sides pulling him closer their bodies squished schlatt pulled back gasping "Jesus let me breath-" Wilbur giggled  "God you looks so pretty.." schlatt's face red each compliment Wilbur gave out. Wilbur smiled at him seeing his face flushed "you're so dumb-" schlatt muttered Wilbur smiled "I love you." Wilbur rested his head against the others "I love you too dumbass."

.
.
.
----------------------
254 words

(Sorry that's it's so short :,)