Movie night.❤️✨

-wilbur-

I finally moved to America to see some of my friends but  After a couple of days of spending my time in a hotel I called schlatt asking if he could hangout he agreed and a couple minutes later I here a knock on my door. I opened my door seeing schlatt who smiled asking what were going to be doing. "Idk man we could just watch a movie or something? I mean I have snacks." He shrugged and agreed he immediately rushed towards my sofa grabbing the remote "I chose the movie then." He made a cocky smile I rolled my eyes scoffing at the younger. As I went to the kitchen searching for snacks I found popcorn aswell drinks for the two of us. That's when I heard schlatt yell out from the other room "hurry up I already have a movie!" I rolled my eyes ignoring the other. I grabbed a bowl and put the bag of popcorn in the microwave setting the time and left it to pop. I walked back to schlatt seeing him look bored as hell staring at the screen. He saw me and groaned then once again smiled "fucking finally you took forever." "Oh shut up." I said laughing lightly at the impatience the other had. I sat on t"he sofa we watched a bit of the movie till the microwave went off I got up and poured the popcorn into the bowl and went back to schlatt setting the bowl on the coffee table. I sat back down watching the movie with schlatt.

-schlatt-

I felt weird not uncomfortable just awkward I kept glancing at Wilbur watching each movement he made I watched his leg bounce, aswell as nibble the tip of his finger continue to watch the screen I blushed realizing how long I've been staring at him since he noticed aswell "you okay schlatt?" I blinked and looked up at Wilbur "W-what?" "I asked if you were okay you kept dazing off into space." He said I was still distracted by looking at him watching how his lips moved seeing how his fluffy hair bounced each movement he does. Unfortunately, I didn't realize how I started to lean into Wilbur I saw his eyes widen and grip my shoulders. I snapped back into reality blushing at what I was doing I felt ashame of myself I backed away "shit- sorry man just zoned out." I quickly said I saw Wilbur's face flush with a shade of pink "i- uh no problem I g-guess." He responded I blushed curling up a bit back facing back to the TV chewing my lip wondering if he was uncomfortable or he though I was weird or something like that, but then I started to think about me such as me being attracted to men? I never questioned my sexuality but I'm definitely questioning now.

We stayed awkwardly quiet for a bit continuing to watch the movie. I looked down feeling guilt in me why did I even do that..I looked at the floor letting my thoughts run around I gripped my shirt growing even more anxious on how Wilbur reacted. I heard his voice again say "hey Uhm schlatt? Are you okay?" I tried to respond but nothing came out of my mouth I choked up feeling my throat tighten. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me I flinched feeling a soft breath on the side of my neck. I panicked even more till I heard the other rub my back, my breathing started to become more even and less quick. I relaxed in his arms feeling warmness swarm my head. I felt a pair of lips kiss my face I blushed but couldn't say anything. "Are you okay now?" He spoke softly his voice slightly more deeper than usual I felt his fingers run through my hair making me sigh softly, I swear I could've fell asleep right then and there. I felt sleepiness swarm me till Wilbur moved around facing him I couldn't even look at him I felt to embarrassed to confront what I was doing before. "Schlatt? Can you please look at me." He soft tone practically obey to whatever he said his warm hands cupped my face caressing my cheek I felt my eyes flutter slightly he smiled softly connecting our lips together his soft lips moving slowly against my chapped lips. His hands traveled down to my waist pulling me closer to him I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He grunted softly gripping my thighs. I pulled back looking at his chocolate eyes seeing his face even redder than before I tried to get off of his lap till I heard a noise that shocked me. "NgH- F-fuck." He gripped my hips holding me still. I blushed looking at Wilbur his face was glued to his crotch he bucked his hips slightly making grunt. I chuckled at the mans slowness "you need help there buddy?" He nodded slowly whining a bit. I smiled unbuttoning his pants hearing his breathing hitch I pulled down his jeans a tent shown in his boxers. I kissed Wilbur's neck hearing his soft sighs I bit down on one area finding his sweet spot hearing a high pitched moan come from the other. I blushed not believing I'm actually doing this. I slowly started to grind against him bitting my lip suppressing any moans that dared to come out of my mouth "f-fuck you're driving me insane schlatt~" Wilbur said resting his head in my shoulder i smiled bucking my hips quicker letting out my moans "F-fuck wil~" I gripped his shoulder. He bucked his hips upward making me let out a loud moan he then bit my shoulder softly. "GAh~ mhph!-" I gripped the back of his head panting in his ear saying "god that's felt good~" he huffed lightly.

-thirdperson-

Wilbur started to strip schlatt leaving him in his boxers. Wilbur then picked up schlatt laying him down Infront of him. Wilbur then began spreading schlatt's legs open Wilbur smirked getting between his legs. Wilbur started to make out with schlatt palming him through his boxers schlatt letting out soft moans panting. Wilbur then started to take off his clothes he then took out his dick rubbing it slightly more. He then took off schlatt's boxers schlatt's dick springing up schlatt biting his lip gripping the sofa "s-shit I don't have any lube.." Wilbur said looking at schlatt. "I think I have an idea.." Wilbur then put two fingers Infront of schlatt's mouth schlatt realized what to do and put the two fingers in his mouth coating them with a thick layer of saliva. Wilbur blushed watching him suck the fingers slowly swirling his tongue around. Wilbur pulled at the fingers and placed them against schlatt's entrance. "W-wilbur-" Wilbur stopped looking at schlatt "yea?" "C-can I hold your hand?" Wilbur's heart softened smiling softly at the other. Wilbur nodded and intertwined his fingers with schlatt's "do you want me to go slower?" Schlatt nodded smiling gripping Wilbur's hand tightly. Wilbur then pushed the first finger in schlatt a strained moan erupting from schlatt's throat. "Are you okay, love?" "Mgh~ y-yea I'm fine." Wilbur smiled starting to finger schlatt slowly trying not to scare schlatt or hurt him in anyway. Schlatt whimpering, moaning Wilbur's name gripping Wilbur's hand "F-fuck! Wil!-" schlatt moaned feeling more pleasure as wilbur added another finger thrusting his fingers in and out repeatedly. "C'mon just fuck me already!" Schlatt exclaimed making Wilbur shocked at the sudden neediness "whatever you say, love" Wilbur said pulling out his fingers grabbing schlatt's legs putting them on Wilbur's shoulders Wilbur lined up and slowly entered in him. Schlatt winced loudly bitting his index finger feeling the large tip enter in him.

-schlatt-

I winced feeling Wilbur tip in me he looked up at me "are you okay?" I nodded begging him to enter in more. He nodded entering what I believe was half of his length "Ah!~ mph- wilburrr~" I moaned loudly feeling Wilbur finally enter in fully "s-shit you're tight~" Wilbur huffed out. He slowly started to thrust his hips slowly bending over hugging me groaning in my ear. "F-fuck Schlatt-" he then started to thrust faster making me moan louder than before, my throat started to burn from how loud I was. Wilbur then grabbed my dick slowly starting to jerk me off making me louder and squirm beneath him due to the overwhelming pleasure. "MaH~ will~" I felt tears rush in my eyes "god you're doing s-so well l-love~" he started to thrust his hips much more faster hearing him grunt and praise me. I started to feel my limit get closer and closer feeling a pool form in my stomach I groaned loudly "S-So M'close!~" I moaned feeling Wilbur start pumping his hand faster "s-shit me t-too love~" Wilbur stated. My head started to feel foggy as I got closer and.. I finally released letting a slutty moan coming all over myself. I felt Wilbur pull out and continue to jerk off and then coming all over me saying how much I was such a good boy. We were there waiting for someone to speak up I panted feeling like just sleeping right now. Wil got up and went to the kitchen and came back with wet wipes. He started to clean all the cum off of me. He kissed my forehead "you did so well dear~"

We got dressed just having our boxers in and a shirt I sat up groaning feeling a pain in my ass. "Do you want anything like a snack? Or water?" Wilbur asked caressing my hand "I'd like water.." I said softly as my throat burned due to me yelling at the top of my lungs. Wilbur nodded kissing my forehead and going into he kitchen coming back with a glass of water I smiled Wilbur handing me the glass. I immediately drank down the water coughing slightly. He hugged me from behind kissing me a lot. "We can sleep in my room so we don't have to sleep on the sofa." Wilbur said god I couldn't describe how much I loved when he spoke softly he British accent bringing me comfort. He picked me up and brought me to his bedroom he set me down on the bed tucking me in I smiled as he got in the bed with me wrapping arms around me our legs intertwining. I closed my eyes feeling safe as the taller hold me in his arms. Soon enough I fell asleep with him.

What a movie night

----------------------------------
God I spent over an hour writing this from 12am to 1:39am help.

1815 words