"what are you doing?!"✨

This is medieval au and idea by:

spicyxtoast

Enjoy! :DD

-schlatt-

I walked through the halls hearing an argument between my mother and father arguing about going to war one disagreeing and the other agreeing I saw one of my maids  making something I walked up to them greeting them "hello Laura." "Oh hello I'm making your parents some tea would you like any?" I shook my head no she nodded and started to just stare at me "your parents are fighting again are they?" I nodded and I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me "don't worry I'm sure it'll get better." She said with a sweet, warm smile. I'm sure that would never happen. They've been fighting since I was young. Now I'm the upcoming king but currently just a prince. I said goodbye and went outside to the balcony as I sat on the couch that was there. I had a cat there who was eating. I smiled . He was practically the only thing -besides my maids- keeping me happy. I looked down from the huge castle I lived in and saw other small villages beneath me, people trading other keeping farms. It was a pretty view till I heard my father. "Johnathan! Come here now!" I groaned gripping my hair I stood up and walked over to my father "yes father?" "Why have I got information that you have been talking to other kingdoms?!" "I don't kn-" "look at me when I'm speaking!" I looked up at him. Recently I've been sneaking out and escaping from this hell of a life and interacting with other kingdoms. "Explain to me. Why am I being told this." "I have no idea father." He let out a sigh and slapped me. I felt a stinging pain against my cheek, feeling tears in the corner of my eyes but refused to let them fall in the corner of my eye. I saw one of the maids trying to get me but was held back by the others. I saw my mother run towards me caressing me. He yelled, she yelled and a big fight started happening. I secretly walked out to my room. I went to the bathroom and saw that my hair messed up. My cheek flared up with a small outline on my face. My vest messed up. I'll just end the day earlier. I changed out of my uncomfortable vest into more comfortable clothes and covered myself with the warm, soft blankets along with the lights turned off  and I drifted off to sleep.

-wilbur-

I told my brother to stay where he was I've been stealing from the prince to support myself yes I know stupid decision but you know what stuff I get by trading this stuff it's ridiculous. I found a route on how to get up there. I climbed the structures, the guards being absolute idiots as I made my way up. I checked if any lights were on and great none were on. I grabbed my bag with a tool I use to break in. I opened the window and crawled in. I opened my bag and started stealing stuff such as jewelry, expensive stuff to decorate the castle. That's when I noticed the prince wasn't in his bed. I frantically looked around till I heard the bathroom door open. I hid behind the prince's bed holding my breath as I heard him walk. I will be honest I did have a tiny crush on him, just his body structure and his smile. Everything about that man was just perfect. Also I haven't been stealing stuff just to trade. I also did just to see him when he was sleeping hearing his soft snores.

I left that night without getting caught.

-schlatt-

I woke up rubbing my eyes as the sun rays beams through my window. I got up but then noticed. A Lot of my rings were missing what? I was suspicious but ignored I had a meeting with my father and another kingdom so I got ready putting on my best fixing hair. As I walked down the steps along touching the rough, textured wall. "Good morning Johnathan." "Morning father." He was sitting on the table with papers scatter on the table his glasses sitting on the tip of his nose. "Oh Johnathan before you have breakfast. I want to talk to you about yesterday." I felt sick I felt lightheaded as he brought up that situation. "I just wanted to apologize for what I've done. I was just angry about other stuff and was not in the mood to hear you sneaking out of the palace." I stood there as he looked at me seriously. "Promise you won't sneak out anymore." He sounded desperate almost. I didn't say anything I lost my appetite.