Ghost ✨

Glatt x ghostbur :D

Uhhh sex ghost sex....yeah 🥳🥳🥳

Glatt and ghostbur already know each other.

-glatt-

I walked around a field of grass feeling my feet ache as I continue to walk I wanted to see ghostbur and talk to him. It's been lonely these past days and ghostbur is the only other who won't throw me out and yell at me. I walked and walked.. finally seeing ghostbur himself outside sitting besides his sheep. 

"Oh Hi Glatt!" Ghostbur cheered as he let out a beautiful smile that would literally light everyone's day "Hey ghostbur" I sat next to hims seeing the sheep eat from a distance. Ghostbur was quiet well more than usual "you alright?" "You still have the memories of Schlatt, right?" "Uh yea why?" "I keep having this memory replaying since I met you and uh.." his face turned into a deeper dark shade of blue "what was it?" He stayed silent I could see he was nervous. "Ghostbur?" "What the-" ghostbur look below him and his eyes widen and he grew bluer. I suspected a certain thing had happened but decided not to question. "What's wrong?-" "I uh..." I scooted closer to him and looked at him. Yup, just what I thought a rather large tent in his pants, but was quite a sight making my face heat up. "Oh-" ghostbur sighed shakely maybe he  wasn't sure how to get rid of it "W-why does it feel funny-" I sighed "here let's go back inside-" "but friend" "I'll take him in just sit down somewhere in your room." He got up and sorta waddled to his door closing it behind him. I grabbed friend's leash allowing the sheep intot he house I took off the leash and let Friend meander around the house.

As I was done I started to walk into ghostbur's room hearing whines and just small noises. I opened his door seeing his legs spread seeing his hand rubbing his clothes dick "g-glatt..hmph-" I took a deep breath watching him continue to stroke himself "holy shit-" he whimpered I walked over to him he wouldn't stop touching himself god he must being feeling great. "Here let me-" I took his hand away replacing it with my hand and began to rub his clothed dick "g-glatt-" I looked at him "yea?" With one strong grip ghostbur dragged me on top of him "jesus!-" ghostbur let out a moan "you're pressing in my-" I moves immediately not wanting to cause any pain.

"You know you could've just asked me instead of dragging me?-" ghostbur nodded "but it was gonna be funny!" I rolled his eyes. Ghostbur went silent and stared at one area before grabbing the sides of my face shoving his lips against mine. I was surprised but didn't deny the kiss. Glatt began heating up the kiss straddling the other holding the others shoulders deepening the kiss each second. Ghostbur pulled away panting his face was fully a shade of blue, he was beautiful so innocent but have lust in his eyes "glatt?" "Do I have your consent to do something?" Ghostbur smiles sweetly "mhm!"

I smiled back at him getting off of him and spread his legs I took off his pants and boxers gulping looking at the length in front of me  seeing the tip a dark transparent blue and the rest a light blue. I wrapped my hand around his length hearing the others breath hitch I began to pump my hand up and down looking up at ghostbur seeing his eyebrows furrowed and his eye closed as his holds in his moans I stopped "could you not hold in your moans?" "But it's embarrassing I don't know how I should like and i-its just-" I chuckled "I'm sure you sound great..just don't hold in your moans, okay?" Ghostbur nodded reluctantly. I placed my hand back jerking him off slowly speeding up hearing ghostbur's moans gradually get louder and more high pitched.  I got off the bed and moved ghostbur sitting in the edge of the bed. "Glatt? What's are you doing?" "Just doing another thing to make you feel good.." I got in my knees spreading ghostbur's thighs getting in-between them I kissed ghostbur's tip hearingt he other shudder gripping the edge of the bed.

-thirdperson-

Glatt kissed all over ghostbur's thighs and dick before fully taking the others entire length and gasp followed by a moan "G-glatt!" Feeling the others tounge rub against his shaft swirling around Ghostbur's length. Glatt rubbed ghostbur's thighs feeling them squeeze his head as the other moans loudly squirming "glatt oh my- feels good!-" glatt smiled to himself moaning softly feeling the others length hit the back of his throat as ghostbur vegan to lose control gripping Glatt's horns pulling them forcing the other to take more. Glatt felt so used and tired feeling his throat being used. "Glatt!- oh my god- I'm close!" Glatt jerked himself off quickly moaning more into ghostbur's dick. "G-glatt! Oh fuck!!-" ghostbur yelled out coming into Glatt's mouth filling it up with cum. Glatt pulled back immediately cum spitting out of his mouth dripping down his chin 'holy shit.."

"S-sorry! Let me clean you up-" ghostbur grabbed tissues cleaning Glatt's face "thanks." ghostbur cuddle against glatt holding him closely smiling like an idiot "that was nice.." glatt nodded not wanting to speak since he didn't want to lose his voice even more. The two slowly sat together Glatt hearing ghostbur's quiet snores as he falls asleep soon Glatt falling asleep aswell.

-------------------------------
940 words