Bridge❤️⚡

-mentions of suicide-

vent kinda-

(this is not referring to any way of the real actual Wilbur nor Jschlatt)
.
.
.
.
.

-wilbur-

I sat down on the concrete floor the cold breeze rushing by I turned my guitar humming for a second then began to pluck certain strings I sang my lyrics for my songs I've been making. I normally come to this spot cause it brings me comfort and plus it's nice when it's on a winter night besides the cold. I sang and played chords till I heard a steps near me and a voice "oh.." I looked up seeing a man in a black coat "hello sorry was I disturbing you?" I asked he looked away "no, I just didn't expect anyone to be here." "Ah, sorry if I took your spot." He shook his head "no I just come here to look out." I hummed he sat infront of me but still far away "so you play guitar?" He asked I nodded "yea I normally come here to play it's calming, you know?" He looked out at the cold water below "it is I suppose.." he's a quiet one..   he continued to look out and I began to play one song that I called 'jubilee line' I sang the lyrics and that seem to grab the others attention he stared at my guitar for a while before looking back at the waters. "You have a nice voice." He commented "oh, well thank you!" I smiled he cracked out a small smile before going back to a serious face "what's that song called?" "Oh Uhm I call it jubilee line." He hummed "you also play nice." I thanked him "what's your name?" I asked he looked at me "schlatt or that's what I call myself. What's yours?" "Oh it's uh Wilbur!" I smiled "do you mind if you play another song?" I nodded and played another song. It was nice meetings someone new.

It's became a common thing on the winter nights were we come to the bridge we're I played my songs for him as we both looked out the waters. As time went we became friends hanging out with each other than just at the bridge but we still went together. Though Ive noticed I've been feeling more awkward around him always found myself staring at him. I think I grew feelings.

One week for some reason schlatt has been unnoticed he hasn't texted me nor called me. That's when one night I saw him on the bridge I clutched the guitars neck "s-schlatt?" He looked back he almost looked bothered of me being here. "Oh uh hey Wilbur." His voice sounded dead "what are you doing what's happened during this week?" He didn't answer he sat down near the ledge I sat with him he looked at the water "how cold do you think the water is." "I don't know around freezing?" I saw him lift himself up and threw himself out in the water. Fortunately I grabbed his arm "What the fuck!" I yelled at him he didn't say anything but winced as he hanged above the freezing waters. "Are you insane?!" I yelled "let go please!" He yelled back I felt tears in my eyes as I kept my grip I saw a couple of people help me thank God schlatt got back up I thanked the people as I hold schlatt close. I drove schlatt back to his place I opened his door and he walked in silent like when we met. He sat on his couch tears down his face "I wish you didn't care about me so then you wouldn't care about me dying." He muttered I contained my cries I hugged him he dug his nails in my sides attempting me to get off I winced "why did I meet you! I didn't want you to care for me!" He sobbed in my shoulder punching me hitting me to get off I didn't. I held him close "why.." his arms fell to his sides I kissed his forehead "I love you.." I let out my feelings "W-what?.." he whispered I pulled off of him he looked at me "I love you schlatt I didn't want to let go I didn't want to say goodbye."  He choked out a cry "you.." he looked at the floor "can you do what you did before you said all of that." I hugged him "other thing dummy." I blushed slightly I kissed his forehead again he sighed "you idiot." I was confused on his emotions he hugged me back before kissing me. I kissed him back. The two of us in his living room letting out feelings out "I hate you so much.." "I love you too." I said he chuckled slightly we kissed one more time before calling it a night.
.
.
.
----------------------------------
812 words