punishment✨

I just put the song there cause I actually really enjoy it :]
Rough sub schlatt (๑•﹏•)
.
.
.
.
-summary-
Wilbur was caught sneaking in manburg once again schlatt decided to do something with him.

-wilbur-

I ran seeing one of the guards chase after me. I tripped and fell into a ditch banging my head against the dirt I groaned the guards caught up with me one of them chuckling "watch where you're going~" they said in a mocking voice. I gave up feeling them drag me to a cell "you're going to be here for a while, right punz?" "Oh definitely I'll notify schlatt that we got him." Punz said walking away his partner doing the same I cursed to myself how the fuck did you trip?! I ran my hands through my hair sighing. They had no bed no anything besides a sink and a toilet I sat on the cold floor my head aching blood dripping down my cheek i gripped my leg feeling it had become sore. I closed my eyes my energy drained drifting to sleep laying on the uncomfortable ground.

I woke up here the cell open up "get up." I get up stumbling my legs numb "schlatt wanted to see you." I was confused is he gonna kill me? "Hands out." I held out my hands cuffs tightening around my wrist I winced. As the other led me to the white house pulling me making me trip almost falling as we got to the doors he knocked on a certain door ina hallway. I heard a voice "come in!" The other opened the door schlatt's eyes lighting up with pure evil.. "He's yours." The other said after pushing me in the room making me fall into the door the chains hitting the floor. The door closed with a loud slam "well. It's definitely not pleasant to see you in my country." I glared as he said this was his my work, his? I got up the chain lifting with me "you know I was originally going to have you executed but why not keep you around for longer I mean it is a pitiful way to die." I rolled my eyes he got off of his chair walking to me "seriously did you think you'd manage to get away with this?" He picked up the chain "I know where to keep you for now." I felt my face heat up this is embarrassing. He led me to a part of his office near another exit door forcing me to sit down as he tied the chains around something. "There that'll keep you there." He bent down whispering in my ear  "if you dare to escape ill make your stay here horrible." He said his voice deep and dark I couldn't help I feared this man now I felt my lip quiver oh shit not no- I let out a short whimper freezing in place I heard a low chuckle leave the other mouth "are you scared of me Wilbur?" I stuttered "N-no what the fuck?! I would never be s-scared of you!" He tilted my chin with the tip of his thumb and his index finger "mhm yea for sure you know when you stutter you sound like a pussy." I kicked him the shin which winced loudly "O-Ow F-fuck!" He got up and gripped my hair I whimpered feeling his grip tighten "Oh you're going to fucking regret doing that!" He threw my head backwards I groaned feeling my head pound in pain hitting the same bruise. "Fuckin British prick." He hissed adjusting his suit he walked over to his desk dicking up his pen working.

A couple minutes later schlatt left making me have a chance I found the part where schlatt had tied me up I began to untie the chains as best as I could till I heard a familiar voice behind me "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I turned around meeting eye to eye with schlatt his face disappointed angered almost. I froze "I was just a-adjusting myself!" I stuttered out he hummed "really? Cause it looks like you're trying to escape." I shook my head "N-no" he pulled my hair back making me whimper "I asked you not do one simple thing and you can't even follow that one rule?!" He spat at me "I think you need a punishment~" he whispered I could hear his smirk I shook what is he going to do?! Torture me? Hurt me in anyway? He grabbed the chain pulling them off I groaned feeling schlatt pull my arms behind tying them with he chains I tried to get of them but schlatt holding the chain pulled the back making me fall back "ack- you prick!" I said as I fell "stand up." He said sternly I did so struggling in the process he began to kiss me making me stumble back he grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.

-schlatt-

I pulled back panting see the others face red he chuckled "you think that was a punishment?" I smirked "oh did you really think that was it?" I pulled the chains away removing the cuffs aswell I was surprised that's he didn't escape and so I kicked him in the shin Wilbur yelping falling down on his knees he looked up at me glaring I smiled seeing how vulnerable he looked "go on show me how much of a good boy you are~" he blushed his hands meekly going up to my waist unbuckling my belt. He pulled down my pants he let out a shaky breath holding the hem of my boxers I grunted "c'mon we don't have all." He nodded pulling down my boxers I groaned feeling the cold air hit my member.

-wilbur-

I heard the other groan as I wrapped my hand around the length and began to rub it slowly "good boy~" he groaned I parted my lips enclosing around his tip hearing a sharp gasp from him I took more length in my mouth and began to bob my head up and down swirling my tounge around the member. I continued to bob my head hearing the groans from the other "mhm g-good boy~" I moaned hearing the praises that he says. He gripped my hair pulling my head back then shoving his entire length in my mouth the tip of it hitting the back of my throat making me gag, he began to thrust his hips forcing me to deep throat him I moaned feeling the sudden roughness of the other I gripped his thighs feeling tears in the corner of eye my head pounding due to the lack of oxygen. He moaned gripping my hair tightly I whimpered "Ahm- gonNa cuMm!~" he grabbed the sides of my head making his one final thrust before releasing. I moaned weakly cum mixed with my saliva dripping down my chin he panted looking at me "stand up slut." I did so standing up he began to remove my trench coat along with my shirt running his fingers down my chest making whimper "go on remove your other clothes for me loverboy~" I nodded removing my back jeans along with my boxers I gripped my arms then I felt a jolt feeling his fingers run along my member "a-Ah s-schlatt~" he led me to his bed laying me down on my back he sat right above me I was confused he could tell "I prefer to be bottom don't be shocked loverboy~" he lined himself up "w-wait but you need to-!" He cupped my face "shh, I already did Im fine~" schlatt smile before slamming himself down I heard his immediate loud moan I felt my eyes roll to the back my head feeling schlatt tighten around me.

-thirdperson-

Schlatt began to bounce up and down moaning gripping Wilbur's shoulders "F-fuck! You're b-bigger than I expeCted~" Wilbur moaned softly gripping the others hips slightly "fuckk~ will!" Schlatt started to go faster Wilbur gripped his hips making him go faster. Schlatt grabbed his wrists holding them above his head making Wilbur whine "fuck I'm gonna cum!~" schlatt moaned Wilbur nodded panting heavily. The two moaned loudly both coming together. Wilbur let out a loud sigh "ready for round two?" Wilbur's eyes widen "W-what?! I thought we were done?!" Wilbur exclaimed schlatt laughed "oh c'mon Wilbur this is your punishment I'm milking every last drop from you!" Wilbur moaned feeling schlatt start riding him again. Schlatt gave Wilbur no time to calm down from the previous round Wilbur whimpered feeling schlatt tighter than before. Soon two rounds became four then became five. On the last round Wilbur was letting out overwhelmed tears moaning begging for schlatt to have mercy "p-please sChlatt!" Schlatt moaned loudly a chuckled slightly "awe y-your so cute when you beg~" schlatt continue his work while Wilbur became a mess how did schlatt have so much stamina?! Schlatt moaned before coming on Wilbur's stomach a puddle of cum forming dripping down Wilbur's sides Wilbur arched his back coming for the last time in schlatt.

Schlatt lifted himself off immediately feeling cum drip down his thigh and legs. Schlatt looked back at Wilbur seeing him already sleeping schlatt smiled to himself. He gently woke up the other the tow taking a shower and cleaning everything up. They both sat in schlatt's bed cuddling "you drained me schlatt.." Wilbur whispered schlatt chuckle "good."

Then the two drift off to a deep slumber.

------------------------
1604 words