meet. 🍄⚡

Pt3 of confession.

(Tubbo Is a nickname that schlatt gave to him as a way to remember better)
-Schlatt-

Me and Wilbur have been dating full awhile aswell living with him with my younger brother. And finally escaped my father to be with someone who actually cared. I sat on the couch on my phone tubbo playing with blocks on the floor. As I continued to stare at my phone I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body "Hey Wil." "Helloo" Wilbur said tubbo stood up grabbing the couch for balance and pointed at Wilbur "W-w..Wilby!" Tubbo said but that seems to broke down him he immediately started to tear up. I turned around hugging him "hey what's wrong?" I said worried "N-nothing just my..younger brother used to call me that." I felt my eyes widen and hugged him again poor guy.. probably missed his family I thought I kissed him on the cheek saying that everything fine, he seemed to have calm down a bit but not fully, tubbo claimed the couch trying not to fall which he didn't and pulled on Wilbur's sweater "w-wilby..?" He once again said Wilbur looked at him and smiled he picked up tubbo throwing him up in the air the younger one giggling loudly as Wilbur just smiled in joy.

-later that day-

I was playing with tubbo till I heard Wilbur's phone go off he grabbed it his eyes widening as he read something he picked up the phone instantly running off into our bedroom. I was confused on why he was going into our bedroom to make a call so I walked to bedroom put my ear to the door wanting to here about their conversation. I couldn't hear a damn thing so I went back to tubbo playing with him my mind overthinking a bit. I heard open the door seeing him walk out of our room "What was that?" "Uhm somehow my father got contact with me..and uhm were not really on good terms right now he's coming over." "Coming over?! When??" "Next week on Tuesday." "You know who's coming?" "Uh my brothers and him and that's it." "So a family reunion?" He nodded still looking sad "idk why he now wants to communicate he could've done that years ago." He said rubbing the back of his neck "but we'll see how it goes." He says.

(Two weeks. Tuesday.)

-schlatt-

I completely forgot that Wilbur's family was coming over I played with tubbo as I heard a nock on my door who's knocking this late I grumbled standing up opening the door I meant with three people one with pink hair the other two with blonde hair. "Uhh can I help you?" "You don't happen to know Wilbur?" A soft spoken British voice "oh uh yeah just wait here." I closed the door and went to Wilbur "Hey Uhm they're here." "Oh shit fuck I don't have the to get ready!" "It's fine you look great already."
He kissed me "thank you." He walked to the main part of the house, me still shell shock of what the fuck just happened. I zoned back in seeing tubbo struggle trying to walk over to me I picked him up and went to the living room seeing Wilbur let them in. I set down tubbo on the floor him going towards his blocks. "Uhm this is schlatt uh the one I talked about over the phone." I stood next to Wilbur who seemed really fidgety I saw a smile appear on the older blonde "it's nice to meet you schlatt. Im Phil." "Nice to meet you Phil." Wilbur introduced his brothers to me one called techno the other tommy. We continued to talk till then Wilbur noticed one of his brothers not here at the table. "Wait..where's tommy?" He said Phil stood up and saw Tommy playing with..tubbo "tommy! You can't just leave the table without saying anything!" Phil said tommy got up "but look at this fella!" He said holding up the younger ram, that's when techno spoke up "That's..not your..kid right?" He nervously said I blushed and immediately denied that "oh no no he's my younger brother!" "Ah. I see Sorry." He replied with tommy continued to play with tubbo will decided to sit in the living room mee Wilbur on the couch Phil sitting on the other couch as the other two sat on the floor with tubbo. We continued to talk till. "OW, Fucker bit me!" "Language tommy!" I picked up tubbo who stuck his tounge at tommy "rude fuck." "Tommy." Wilbur said tubbo wanted to be set down so I settled him down which he immediately crawled toward techno. Techno looked a little freaked out since I heard him say "hey back off-" tubbo grabbed his red cloak that wrapped around him he threw the cloak on the floor dragging all attention to him techno hid behind a chair Phil I was sitting on tubbo ba' a bit grabbing the cloak. We all laughed at techno sudden fear over the younger ram.

-wilbur-

I laughed at my brother seeing him eye the tubbo I whispered to schlatt "Would you mind leaving for a bit I want To talk with them." He nodded grabbing tubbo and the cloak going into a separate room. I looked at my father "why'd you come here." He blankly stared at me "W-what?" "You heard me." Techno back out to where Tommy was at watching us well me just in case. "Well I wanted to see how you're doing." "You know damn well that's not why you're here." Phil's eyes widen as he stared at me. "What do you mean I haven't seen you for years!" "You know damn we you never cared for me." In the corner of my eyes I see techno and Tommy slightly sad I think. "You fucking never cared about me it's always oh Tommy's hurt, techno got in a fight~ WHAT ABOUT ME PHIL!" I shouted. All three were shocked "YOU ALWAYS NEGLECTED ME- WHY IS THAT WHEN TECHNO AND TOMMY WERE GROWING UP CHEERED FRO THEM WHAT ABOUT ME HUH PHIL?!" I felt tears come in my eyes I gripped my sweater took a deep breath "I need you guys to leave." They immediately were trying to reject my request saying "nice" things that's when tubbo came out of no where and said. "W-wilby!" I looked at tubbo. Tommy looking at me "Will?.." "All you just fucking leave!" Techno was trying to get Tommy away who was just asking questions.

Once they all left I cried. I let all my emotions out curling up on the couch. Unfortunately, tubbo saw me who was crawling towards me he put his hands up and ba' I picked him up him immediately curling up right next me.
I smiled holding the toddler. I see schlatt stading in the front of the hallway having a sad look on his face he walked over talking tubbo from my hands "Will, I Uhm heard everything." I felt my eyes watering again as I see schlatt frown as he said that. He hugged me. "I'm sorry" I whispered into his ear. I felt myself get warmer and relaxed a whole lot my tense body slowly drifting away from reality "You look tired, come on." Schlatt said grabbing my hand and dragging me to our bedroom. He sat me down "Is that why you moved to here?" I nodded looking away I felt schlatt grab my hands and kiss me. I don't know why it felt so long since Ive done anything with schlatt. I felt myself grab his waist pulling him into my lap. It felt relaxing almost calming me from the situation. Schlatt pulled back his face red. He cupped my cheeks and smiled at me. "I love you." "I love you too." Schlatt smiled hugging me resting his head in the crook of my neck. We stayed there for a couple of seconds before I felt something on my neck. I felt something wet and warm on my neck I bit my lip feeling schlatt kissing my neck he bit down on some areas making me wince leaving marks. "S-schlatt?" He didn't respond just continued to do what he was doing. I moaned softly curling my fingers in the blanket biting my lip drawing blood slightly. He pulled back and kissed me "too bad that's all you're getting it's getting late and tubbo wants to sleep." I groaned wanting him to continue. Maybe next time?

----------------------
1442 words.

☆SCHLATTBUR~ONESHOTS☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें