Soft music~ ❤️

this was supposed to be a valentine special but never started it so ye.😃

-wilbur-

It was Valentines day I placed around thinking about ideas I could treat schlatt he's been working so hard at work coming home tired not having energy to do anything. I continued to pace around till I thought that I could take him on a dinner date I could give him gifts! I wrote down all the ideas I had and tore the price of paper and put it in my pocket. I was on my bed exquisite for schlatt to get home and take him out it has been a while since I did but I wanted this day be special for him. I heard the door open to see a tired, moody schlatt "hi Wil." "Hello!" "I'm going to take a shower.." he said yawning after I nodded he dropped off his suitcase in our bedroom heading to the bathroom. Plan going well so far.

-schlatt-

As I went to our bathroom turning on the light I saw a blue sweater and black pants I was confused as I don't wear that to bed till I saw there was a note on the pile of clothes

Wear this after your shower :)

I blushed wondering what he was doing. After I took my shower I put on the pair of clothes and then dried my hair floofing it up. I smiled happy with how I look I walked out the bathroom and saw Wilbur dressed up like me aswell again I was curious on what he was doing. "Schlatt do you still energy?" I shrugged not really knowing. He smiled so bright it made me warm inside "well Uhm I know he haven't done anything for awhile." He said slowly while gripping my hands softly "And you've been working alot. I wanted to treat you and make you feel more relaxed this night." I smiled hugging him feeling him tense up a bit till he relaxed again. "Thank you." I said kissing his cheek. I saw his face flare up as he stuttered "y-yeah I'm mean i-its no problem just wanted to make y-you feel better." He said his goofy smile lighting up the room. "Alright then what do you have planned then?" I asked his smirked and grabbed a blindfold wrapping it around my head. "It's a surprise~" I blushed as he lead me to what assume was the door as I heard a squeak and felt cold air touch my skin. "They're some steps so be careful, love~" I nodded trying not to slip till I did I panicked till a pair of arms wrapped around me holding me I panted and shaking as I felt him pick me up and staring to walk I looked around, well tried to, as the blindfold was slightly seeable all I could see was grey some blurry lights but that's all.

-wilbur-

I walked with schlatt in my arms leading to our car. I set him down unlocked my door then unlocked his door "w-wha" "he put your step right here and just..yep yep you got it." I did as I lead him to the passenger seat. I closed his door and walked to mine opening and taking my seat. I started my car and started to drive to the restaurant. Once again everything was going to plan. Early today I was thinking about this as soon he left for work! So I already got gifts which were in the backseats. "Where almost there~" I said till he scoffed and said "I swear you're gonna kill me-" we laughed it off as we continued to talk till we got there.

You see this restaurant has this really nice are near a pond it's actually really pretty I explained schlatt I was getting food but just that he nodded and so I got our food and went back to schlatt except I made him get out I told him to hold on to my arm as I lead schlatt to the pond area. There was a table there for people to eat there and just my luck no one else was there. I set the food down making schlatt sit down at the table. "Okay I'm going to take off the blindfold, okay?" He nodded seeing him smile I slowly untied the blindfold pulling it off of his face. I saw his eyes open up widening looking around "holy shit!" He exclaimed looking around. I smiled as he continued to exclaim on how beautiful it was. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him once again "I told you I wanted to do something nice for you.." I said smiling he smiled kissing me again "thank you for this Wilbur.." resting his head against my head.

We set up and started to eat I got his favorite food that he hasn't ate since the day he got his job. To be honest I forgot to eat a bit I was to distracted with him enjoying himself eating and loving the scene the area gave off. I forgot something I got up "Uhm schlatt are you going to be okay alone? I have to get something from the car." He nodded as he continued to eat. I unlocked the car and went into the backseat grabbing the bag of gifts aswell my guitar. I walked back to where schlatt was at to see his eyes lit up as he saw me walk over. "W-what is that?" He said pointing at the bag with food in his mouth I set the bag on the floor saying it was just a bag. He rolled his eyes smirking after. We continued to eat till we finished. He finished downing his water and was excited to see what was in the bag. I swear it's been so long since I've seen him like this. Since I've seen him so happy and excited cause soon he got his office and I soon realized that was going away as days passed which turned into weeks, to months. I sat next to him and then I grabbed the bag and set it right in front of schlatt he smiled as he removed the paper seeing two boxes he grabbed them out and settled them on the table "Wilbur what is this?" He said looking up at me I didn't respond I just smiled at him. He opens the boxes seeing a necklace it was missing a piece "now open the other." I said he opened the other box seeing the missing piece I looked at his face seeing and expressionless face I sighed "listen I know it isn't much but I though-" I got cut off as he hugged me hearing him sniffle "I don't care Im just happy you spend your time just trying to make me feel good." He said holding me tightly. I saw him grabbed the necklace putting it around my neck as he put his on aswell. Schlatt smiled took a deep breath and said "would you mind playing a song?" I smiled at him grabbing my guitar starting to play a soft tune I remember singing to schlatt every night. I started to see schlatt tear up I stopped at and asked him if he was okay he nodded "just remembering some old memories I forgot." He said wiping his eyes. I kissed him going back to strumming the strings.

I threw away all the food and set the guitar in the backseat and grabbed the bag aswell as the tiny boxes. I set them all in the backseat seeing schlatt sleep slightly on the table I nudged him a bit he groaned "c'mon love get up we have to get home~" he whined "I'm not moving just carry me.." his words slightly slurred I smirked picking him up. I put him in the passenger seat as he simply went back to sleep I got into the driver's seat and started to drive us back home.

We got home me once again carrying schlatt opening the door turning on the lights. I went to our bedroom setting schlatt on the bed he groaned as he moved around and fell asleep as soon he got into a comfortable position. I got under the covers with schlatt wrapping my hands around schlatt's waist I kissed the back of his neck hearing him let out a sigh. I smiled.

I'm glad he's doing well now.

-------------------------------------
Another story out I'm popping off

1428 words