Christmas special!! ✨

Wilbur came home seeing a wrapped box in the middle of his living room confused he searched around for a tag or something eventually he found one saying 'from: Ted To: Wilbur enjoy your present;)' Wilbur was confused looked at the box seeing three air holes "I swear to God if he sent me a poisonous creature-"

Wilbur began unwrapping the box grabbing his pocket knife slicing the tape off. Wilbur let out a shuttered breath finally opening the box flaps being met with something he wasn't expecting. Wilbur felt his face heat up. Seeing his lover in a red and green maid outfit his arms tied behind his back with red ribbon and a ball gag in his mouth. God, Wilbur was looking at a masterpiece. "Let's get you out of here.." Wilbur grabbed his knife and began cutting the box open pulling Schlatt out. "holy shit you're beautiful.."

Wilbur was shocked with the sight "I wanna hear you." Wilbur unclipped the gag and heard schlatt cough a bit "listen this was a dare I never-" Wilbur cupped the others face kissing the other roughly a muffled groan coming from Schlatt. Wilbur pulled back and lifted up Schlatt's skirt seeing he didn't have anything on his cock already dripping with pre-cum Wilbur was in awe quickly pulling down his pants wanting to touch schlatt's body. Wilbur spat in his hand jerking himself off a bit looking at schlatt. "God you're so pretty.." Wilbur groaned his pumps growing quicker before stopping abruptly whining slightly. Wilbur wrapped his hand around his length and schlatt's. Schlatt groaned feeling the others hand slowly pump up and down. "God don't stop-" schlatt began thrusting his hips upwards whining for more as Wilbur painted and groaned.

The two looking into each other's eyes desperately both needing each other. Wilbur connected they lips together, his hand movements quicken making Schlatt moan loudly in the kiss Schlatt began thrusting his hips upwards whining for more as Wilbur painted and groaned. The two looking into each other's eyes desperately both needing each other. Wilbur connected they lips together, his hand movements quicken making schlatt moan loudly in the kiss Schlatt groaned looking at the white mess below them.

Wilbur giggled before grabbing the other face with his clean hand kissing the other. The two lied in bed Wilbur who held the other in his arms "best Christmas gift ever." Wilbur muttered ending the night watching a movie. :)

Twitter saw this first (@Cr0ws_Hymn)