I regret summoning you ✨

Pt. 2

-schlatt-

As we kinda just got along with each other for the entire week and it seemed that Wilbur was growing oddly comfortable 1. He's been sleeping with me 2. He's had been kissing or doing some moves also I was sleeping one day and the next day I woke up with my neck aching immediately. I groaned and gripped my neck till I heard “morning sweetheart~” I stood still, forgetting that the demon was next to me.i blused but got up ignoring the comment and went to my bathroom i heard a slight chuckle form the demon thet fuck was he thinking of? As I went to the bathroom I looked at the mirror. I gasped seeing dark marks all over my neck. I panicked as I had class today and wasn't able to cover the marks up. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me “hmm, they look good on you..” he said circling the marks with his lanky finger “i'm not going to be able to cover this up..” “Why bother?” “cause i can't be seen like this!” “gosh i gotta ask minx.” “Who's them?” “ a friend of mine.” i got my phone calling minx saying if she had any concealer or a powder of sorts. Of course she asked me why till. “OH SHIT YOU GETTING IT WITH SOMEONE?!” she yelled through the phone. I heard Wilbur behind me laugh a bit. “No I'm not just bruises..” “hmm anyway yeah sure i'll come over and give it to you.” “thank you minx you are a lifesaver!” “yup bye bye” i hanged up letting at a loud sigh resting my head against the wall till if etl wilbur grip my ass “H-HEY-” i was cut off by wilbur spinning me around and kissing me my eyes widen i just met this fucking dude! I pulled back looking at the demon ‘’sorry, I couldn't help myself..” he said as he looked at me his eyes looking lower..and lower i blushed not knowing what to do. The door knocked loudly as I immediately went to the door. Wilbur stayed behind. I opened the door and saw Minx holding a bag “hey i got i- HOLY SHIT YOU'RE NECK” “SHHH!” I shouted and grabbed the bag “okay now leave!” she nodded looking shocked as if she saw a ghost.

I went back into my bathroom obviously Wilbur following me aswell I applied the makeup messing up a bit but it'll work. "Can I come with you to your class today?" Wilbur asked "No you'll get seen." "I'm invisible to everyone else just not you." I groaned  realizing that I could not deny him "sure I guess." He smiled and kissed me again I was super confused why he kept doing this does he like me? Or is that a demon type thing? I shrugged it off getting ready for class. As walked to my campus Wilbur continued to ramble on about himself.

After a couple of hours later and at my last class I sat at my desk listening to the history teacher ramble and ramble on. As Wilbur just walked around me and watched as my pencil moved against the thin paper. I raised my hand and answered the question the teacher asked "you're smart~" "it's basic." I whispered "Still." As I continued to write the bell rang allowing me to pack my stuff and head back home. I walked back home Wilbur talking to me saying how he knew everything about me and how he saw me purchase the book I asked how and he responded that he was spirited related to the book in a way which made no sense but eh.

I got home dropping of everything at the edge of my bed I grabbed my homework setting it on the my desk immediately working on it. After a couple of minutes I groaned feeling frustration fill me every inch then I heard Wilbur he kissed me and said "Give me attention~" "no, I have to work on this." "Plus-" I gasped and gripped the table feeling Wilbur's cold hands lift my shirt off "the fuck are you doing!" I said slightly confused on why he was doing this "hmm, I just wanted to see you.." I tried grabbing my shirt by quickly stopped by Wilbur who continued to gaze his hands all over my body allowing me to get goosebumps on my arms. I then felt an arm slowly snake done towards my legs well my crotch to be exact he hand traced it very...slowly I bite my lip watching his index finger trace slowly aground the area his other hand gently squeezed my thigh I let out a soft sigh, gripping the armrests I moaned softly feeling Wilbur completely start palming me. "W-wil~" I shut my eyes tightly sucking air inbetween my teeth. He then asked "I can help you relax.." I nodded bashfully gripping the armrests I whimpered feeling Wilbur unbuckle my pants pulling them a bit. Wilbur turned me around my chair facing him Wilbur got on his knees pulling down my pants fully he looked up at me as if I were some lost treasure founded once again.

-wilbur-

I continued to palm schlatt it was absolutely adorable on how sensitive he was to any slight of movement god it was cute. I palmed he a bit rougher hearing his moans get louder "NgH- Hurry up!..." I scoffed at needy demand I then pulled down his boxers his member springing up almost hitting my face I blushed seeing the length almost just rest on my face. I then felt a whine from up above I lifted my head seeing schlatt biting his finger looking at me "hurry up!" Schlatt said in demanding way I rolled my eyes I stalled a bit more just to mess with him, but I felt a tight grab on my hair and then schlatt immediately forced me to deep throat his dick I choked and gagged feeling the tip hit the back in my throat I felt tears in my eyes involving me shutting them tightly feeling warm, salty tears run down my face. I gripped his thighs digging my fingers in them sure I'm a lust demon but god this felt so damn good. "Fuck~ Gonna cumm~!" Schlatt said dragging out the word cum schlatt then grabbed both sides of my head slamming my head down fully on his dick making me gag a whole as I felt him cum a heavy load in my mouth I pulled off of his dick the cum still in my mouth dripping down my mouth till I felt a hand grip my chin "Sallow it slut." I obediently applied and sallowed the salty, thick fluid. I panted looking up at schlatt looking at him feeling feelings explode in me. "What fuckin type of demon are you?.." "you didn't read the book?" Schlatt was confused as he turned back around his dick still out he grabbed the book and re-read my passage and I saw how his eyes widen "this explains your behavior atleast.." I huffed in amusement standing grabbing a tissue cleaning my face as some cum was on there. "You better now?" I asked schlatt "I felt so much fucking better.." I felt appreciated as he said that making me giggle softly "do you just want to watch a movie or something or I can make food?" I nodded as I always enjoyed schlatt cooking which was I guess not surprising as I never really ate when I haven't been summoned.

We were watching a movie with two empty plates on the coffee table as schlatt rested against me cuddling I wrapped my arms around schlatt who he grunted a bit I smile and kissed his neck and then rested my head on his head. "I love you schlatt." "I love you too." "I didn't expect you to a rough type of guy hmm?" "I regret summoning you." "No you dont~" I said but I saw schlatt smile a bit "you're right I don't." We stayed there till the end of the movie. We slept together as perusal me wrapping my arms around the smaller body I kissed his forehead saying goodnight and drifted if to sleep.

--------------------------
1390 words