Hanahaki disease⚡❤️

Hey the layout for my writing might change from time to time so ye
.
.
tw- blood -obviously- let me know if any others!

-thirdperson-

Wilbur and schlatt we're good friends but Wilbur didn't know that schlatt had Hanahaki disease which means whoever the victim is they are dealing with unrequited love or one-sided love and coughs up flowers a flower plant growing inside the others lungs and is only is fixed if the one they like likes them back romantically but if not would need to be surgically.

-schlatt-

I was changing as I was getting ready to hang out with Wilbur I fixed on my hat realizing I need my phone seeing it was on my bed I quickly grabbed it seeing blood stained sheets. I felt sick even seeing blood I took a deep breath I don't need this to be on my mind right now. My phone beeped a text message from will stating he's here I smiled to myself and left my house.

-wilbur-

As I walked with schlatt he seemed oddly quiet and really fidgety and had to go to the restroom multiple times but hey who am I to judge tho I am slightly concern as each time he comes out of the restroom dried blood is seen on his chin and he's been coughing harshly. Maybe I'm overreacting and it's nothing just a burn? sore throat? Who knows.

-schlatt-

I continued to feel a scratch In my throat I panicked we were nowhere near a public building I coughed the scratching became worse I covered my mouth and felt blood flow out of my mouth Wilbur looked at me "woah what the you alright?! You're bleeding!" He came over to me "N-no will.." I covered my mouth coughing my guts out  coughing out deep crimson rose petals I removed my hand blood and the petals falling from my mouth and my hand I saw Wilbur's eyes widen with disgust "What the fuck?!" He stepped back "The fuck is that?!" "W-will listen-" I wiped my face with my sleeve. "No What the hell is that!" He pointed at the petals  "i-" "what the fuck is wrong with you?!"  I felt humiliated and scared I felt tears run down my face. I turned around and ran I didn't care where I was going I wanted to leave.

-wilbur-

I saw the others face coated with a thin layer of tears fuck. He ran off "w-wait schlatt!" I fucked up I ran after him but he was to quick so I soon last where he went. I was walking past buildings after buildings hearing someone sobbing I looked to my right to schlatt sobbing near a dumpster. Schlatt. I ran after him "schlatt! I was so worried about you!" He looked up at me he looked terrified "p-please leave will." I crouched down to him I cupped his face blood all over his mouth "let's go to your place and then we can talk yea?" He nodded.

Before wilbur

-schlatt-

I ran and ran I felt my throat bubble burning. I went into an alley near a dumpster and threw up yellow carnation petals. I clutched my stomach I cried Wilbur must think I'm a monster! I felt so tired drained from all the running till I heard a familiar voice "Schlatt! I was so worried about you!" He bent down cupping my face he stared in my eyes "let's go back to your place and talk yea?" I nodded. We walked back to my home I opened the door walking in the bathroom cleaning myself up I heard Wilbur come near me he didn't even speak just cupped my face and kissed me. He kissed me. I melted into the kiss but then felt my throat bubble I pulled back "w-will watch it-" he stepped back I gripped the sink throwing up petals of clovenlip toadflax except I coughed out 5 petals I normally cough up 2 or 1 "w-will." "Yes?" "Do you like me.." "Of course I do to dumb to realize it.." I laughed then cried it's over now..no more endless pain.

I hugged Wilbur crying in his shoulder thanking him.

I'm cured.

-----------------------------
(Pt2 coming soon)

713 words