Miss you ⚡

Angst
.
.
.
Tw - suicide, mention death let me know if any others.

-thirdperson-

Wilbur lied on his bed on his phone looking through photos of schlatt his friend. Wilbur hated getting reminded of schlatt he always pretended to gotten over it well once schlatt gotten a new girlfriend, everyone knew how much Wilbur loved schlatt. So Wilbur hearing the news he got another lover ruined him. Wilbur crying loudly sobbing onto his pillow as he looks at schlatts smile, his hair, his dumb hat. It pissed Wilbur off he hated how he missed him he hated that he was with someone better than him. He looked at his ceiling tears staining his face as hiccups and sobs more. All he wanted was Schlatt he wanted to be with him tell him how much he loved him how much..he wanted to be more than friends. Wilbur called himself selfish for wanting Schlatt all to himself and only for him he called himself obsessive over one person who doesn't love him back. Wilbur could only cry and cry as he look at Instagram photos including his girlfriend. Wilbur hated it he just wanted to be happy with Schlatt he cursed at himself why couldn't he have that why couldn't he have the happiness he desired so much.. 'what was the point' Wilbur thought it was too late to confess now he'd never have a chance with Schlatt so what was the point he wasn't looking forward waking up he didn't want to wake up.

What purpose does he have to go on he lost the thing he cared about to some girl he was pissed off at Schlatt for choosing her instead of him, but then again who would want to with Wilbur anyway. He looked disgusting bag under his eyes he wasn't able to take care of himself. He could even eat or drink or any basic shit that should be easy. He wanted to leave he wanted to leave the existence of earth so everything would be normal, but Wilbur questioned how. How would he get the courage to kill himself just like that?. He couldn't do it he tried and tried many times before he always chickened out. He went into the bathroom opening a cabinet filled with painkillers or antidepressants. Was this a dumb idea trying to overdose? Obviously yes, but he didn't want to go out like that, so he closed that cabinet grabbing his car keys and his wallet. He went to the nearest area the had a bunch of tools like shovels, or possibly..rope. He parked his car before entering the building it smelt like wood or paint he walked down the aisles and found rope he tested each seeing which one was well would hold up him atleast. He got his rope, paid and left. He got back home he spent setting everything up he smiled to himself looking at the noose right Infront of him. He got on the chair but heard his phone ring he grumbled before getting off seeing who it was it was Phil. He'd call him everyday to check up on him Wilbur took a deep breath and picked up.

"Hey Phil." "Hey Wilbur how you doing?" "..." Wilbur looked at his nose before responding "I'm doing good." "Oh that's nice to hear!" "Yup." "Well uhm- I'll come by later is that alright?" "..." "Will?" "...." Wilbur wasn't responding. Phil got immediately concerned hanging up. God Phil hated how far away he was from Wilbur he got in his car going to Wilbur's house.

It's pretty obvious what had happened. Wilbur had hanged himself smiling just slightly hearing the voice of Phil slowly become quiet..muffled he took one look at the note on the bed.

Phil tries his best to get to Wilbur quickly as he arrived he ran out knocking on Wilbur's door "Wilbur?!" He turned the handle noticing it was unlocked. He entered the empty house. Phil was struck with fear he hated how sad the house felt he hated how guilt filled the room he called out for Wilbur's name till he arrived to Wilbur's room. Phil opened the door seeing the one and only Wilbur soot hanging. He froze distraught at the sight Infront of him he grabbed his phone calling the ambulance.

It was a painful call to everyone. Especially Schlatt Phil knew how close the two were especially how Wilbur felt about Schlatt.
As Phil explained what happened trying so hard not to cry or hear his voice crack. "S-so thats what happened." "..." Silence came from the other line "this is a joke r-right? He's not actually dead, right?!" "Schlatt listen it's not a joke I would never joke about something like this." He could hear schlatt curses his cries. "The funeral is next week. I'll text you the details later.." Phil hung up upset what the other must be going through sure everyone was affected badly but schlatts reaction seemed more sad more anguish. Phil was in the room of Wilbur's looking at the ceiling remembering how Wilbur hanged his lips blue his skin pale. He looked note on the bed seeing a note he realized this wasn't here before. He opened it seeing a piece of paper the back saying 'for Schlatt' he flipped over the paper reading it explains how.kuch he loved schlatt and how seeing him with another killed him basically. It want his fault. That was the thing repeated multiple saying it wasn't schlatts fault. It ended off with:

I love you so Schlatt I really do. I could handle seeing you with another I hoped that it would be with me instead selfish of me. I hope you're doing good I hope no one is hurt deeply of this. Just know I'm happy now not being here anymore. I hope you have a good rest of your life Schlatt I loved you.
- Wilbur soot.

Phil put the paper back in the envelope walking back to his home sure it was 20 maybe 30 minutes away but he needed to calm himself anyway but as he walked he realized that Schlatt was near him he could give him the note. As Phil walked and walked he reached schlatts house knocking on the door Schlatt came out "oh hey Phil what's up?" "I was in Wilbur's house and uh found this more note your name on it. Thought you might consider reading it." "Oh uh thanks I'll read later." "Okay that's good Uhm I'm on my way now bye." "Bye Phil." Phil left Schlatt closed his door that was the end.

Schlatt sat down opened the envelope seeing Wilbur's handwriting. He read the note shocked by the feelings Wilbur felt he always saw Wilbur as a friend and just that. He wasnt into males he sighed setting the paper down crying as much as he wanted to blame himself something was holding back from doing so. He cried his girlfriend comforting him as best as she could.

The funeral happened everyone cried said their sayings soon everyone left it was just Phil and schlatt. Schlatt walked up with red flowers setting he on the dirt "I'm sorry wilbur I wish I was there for you more. I wish we talked I was just too distracted with my girl that I forgot about you. I'm sorry Wilbur." Schlatt turned around walking away seeing Phil who smiled sadly "you gonna be okay?" Phil asked Schlatt shrugged "idk but you have a nice weekend I have to get back to yk-" "mhm bye Schlatt I'll call you to check up on you yea?" "Mhm sounds nice well bye."

The two left Schlatt drove back home his eyes heavy front he lack of sleep as he got back home he saw his living girlfriend on the couch . Schlatt couldn't ask enough for someone like her but..would it have been better with Wilbur?

-----------------------
1325 Words

(Angst yum.)