Chapter 5: Hallucinations

I opened them again. Nope, it was still here. The pitch black wolf from my dream. I approached carefully, stretching my hand in front of me. I was trembling. He didn't move, he just looked at me with his dark brown eyes, waiting for me to move closer. My hand was next to his face, but I hesitated. I retracted my hand, I was scared. He whined and moved closer. Taking all my courage, I stretched my hand again and this time I touched him. Or at least tried to. It was an illusion, I knew it. I started crying and I couldn't stop the tears from falling down. Even if I knew from the beginning that he wasn't real, it still hurt to realize that I was alone in this stupid room. The wolf whined again and tried to lap my tears. Look at that, the illusion is trying to comfort me. That was more than I had ever received in all my life. Maybe I should stay crazy, I would at least have some compassion and company. I talked to my illusion about me, what I endured under Dark-Soul's control. He just sat there, listening. I fell asleep afterwards.
When I woke up, the ceremony was beginning and my illusion was gone. The crowd was cheering. After a moment I heard grunting, which transformed into a howl. He was able to call his wolf. Dammit, I still had hope that he would be latent. I think he changed back. I heard flames. Oh, he has the same powers as Dark-Soul. I would have preferred another power, but I guess genetics came into play. Magic flames hurt a lot and are painful to heal. Congratulations were thrown at Junior and his proud daddy. He didn't have a soul-mate. I would have pitied the one who would have been bound to him.
Little by little, the castle emptied itself. Footsteps were approaching the room. Time to go out. Look at that, it's Junior. Dark-Soul must have told him how to open the door.
"Look at that, nice room, Rishka."
"Thank you, your father helped me paint it."
"Remember what I said a week ago? Time for punishment."
Great. Instinctively, I turned, growling and retreating towards the back of the room.
"Tsk, you can't escape me." he said as he motioned me to come.
I walked to him even if I didn't want to. Dark-Soul must have given him the power of the necklace. This was annoying.
"Change back or this will hurt." he added, grabbing me by my neck.
I looked at him defiantly. I won't obey you. I'll take the pain.
"As you wish."
There was flames going around my neck and face. I yelped in pain, this really hurt. I tried to free myself but his grip was really strong. The flames were going through my skin and penetrated the muscles. This would take so much time to heal. I held on, but when they got to my heart, I couldn't do it any longer. It hurt too much. I changed to my human form. There was tears streaming down my face. I was about to pass out from the pain.
"Stop please!"
"Good girl. Let's take you downstairs."
I nodded, unable to do anything else. I got up and walk behind him. When we arrived in the donjons, I turned to the cell I was normally in. How sad was that? I had been down here so many times, I knew which cell was mine.
"Not this one." he said, grabbing my hair and pulling me towards the end of the corridor.
So they each have one? Can't wait to see my new one. He closed the door behind me. A soundproof room; that was never a good thing. The walls were black and there was a drain in the middle of the room, makes it easier to clean blood. The more I looked around, the more terrified I was. There was instruments I had never seen before, and I had spent quite some time in a torture chamber. He slapped some cuffs around my wrists and tied them to the ceiling. He went around me and unzipped my dress. I was in my underwear and that scared me. Dark-Soul had never done anything to me other than beatings. I hoped that Junior was the same. Oh, now I didn't even have underwear.
"Is that really necessary?"
"No, but you don't like it, which is what I want." he grinned going around me again.
He looked up and down.
"I know. If I had been fed more, I would have curves. You don't have curves when you're 18 and under 90 pounds. Especially since it has been a week since I have had food."
That was the first time I was happy to have been underfed.
"From now on, the only time you are allowed to talk is if I ask you a question... or to scream."
He walked to the wall and picked up a whip. That's not too bad. He, then, proceeded to put it on fire. This was going to hurt. I took a deep breathe and all hell broke loose.