Chapter 8: The End of a Nightmare?

This chapter is safe but shorter. Thank you to those who have read this so far. I've never thought that people would actually read it. Next chapter will be longer I promise.

They suddenly all froze including Sadist, who didn't stop, ever. I, then, heard a loud growl, laced with anger.
"Where is she?"
I don't know who she is, but she must be in deep trouble. I didn't recognize the voice though.
"Who are you talking about?"
That was Dark-Soul.
"Don't play with me, Cyrian. Where is my soul-mate?"
That was bad. Hiding or kidnapping a soul-mate was prohibited. Cyrian was in big troubles, which made me happy despite the fact that one of my captors was still inside me.
"There aren't any werewolves who have soul-mates on my territory, my Lord."
My Lord? Whoever this was, he was powerful.
"I know she's here. I have been in the other territories and she isn't there. Yours is the only one left. I saw her once. She was in a white room. No windows, only a sheet. You either show me where she is or I will extract the information directly from your head. Don't think that your powers can protect you, mine are stronger."
A white room with nothing but a sheet? Was he searching for me? I tried to call him but Sadist saw what I was about to do and punched my throat. My airways blocked and I coughed trying to get air in. As I was struggling to breath, all men, except Sadist, moved away from me.
"How could I have kept her away from you?"
"I know you have the power to put barriers around people to render them invisible from anybody, even me. However, you shared your powers with your son, weakening them. It allowed me to find her for the first time in 16 years. Furthermore, I was monitoring some of your border patrol men whom had been acting suspiciously during my last visit. I saw her through their eyes."
Wait, 16 years. That couldn't be me. I had been here for 18. I dropped my head, defeated. No one was searching for me. Sadist chuckled. He probably saw me.
"No one is here for you, Rishka. No one will take my toy from me."
I lifted my head towards his voice and said:
"Where is the fun in playing with a broken toy?"
My voice came back. I was slapped violently and my head hit the wall. Maybe I should have kept that for myself.
"You keep forgetting the rule, don't you? Maybe I should snap your pretty neck to make you learn. It's not like it will kill you, but at least it will hurt enough so you'll remember not to talk again unless asked."
"How about I snap your neck for laying a hand on my soul-mate?"
The voice was filled with hatred. I crawled to a corner. Fear crept up in my insides. Who was he talking about? Was there another girl in my cell all along? Would he kill me if he thought I participated?
"I invoke the Dula on Cyrian, Mikyan, Hyro, Maramnas, Jeref and Wyxin for the rape and torture of my soul-mate. In the meantime, I will take away your powers and you will be detained in the cells of the castle of the neutral territory."
The Dula is a fight to the death. First there is a trial in front of the Judge, who is incorruptible, then if the accused is found guilty, the Dula can proceed. This man must be very angry at Dark-Soul, Sadist and the men of border patrol to invoke a Dula.
There was only one person breathing and it wasn't Dark-Soul, Sadist or the others. Did he just teleported them? He was approaching. I could hear him. I whimpered, trying to make myself as small as possible.
"Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
"It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you."
"No! Please! No!"
Tears fell on my hand, but they weren't mine. Why was he crying? Had I done something wrong? If I had done something wrong, why was he crying? Normally, me doing something wrong was synonym of beating or rape, not tears. I don't know what came over me, whether it was exhaustion or the lack of food, but I fainted. Before I did, I heard him say:
"I'm so sorry, sweetheart."