Rebirth

Pain. The bones in the whole body seemed to fall apart, and every joint could not move.

It was so hot that all the internal organs in the body were on fire, and Ji Jingcheng was burned as if being roasted on a fire.

Why isn't he dead yet?

Jumping from dozens of stories high, shouldn't your brain burst out and die on the spot?

Why does he have to go through such torture?

He regretted it. If he had known that death was such a painful thing, he shouldn't have jumped downstairs on a whim.

Ji Jingcheng wanted to open his eyes, but even if he used all his strength, he couldn't lift his eyelids.

People who jumped off the building should be ugly.

Tomorrow morning, the headlines of major entertainment news are estimated to be [Famous movie star Ji Jingcheng jumped to his death].

As for the truth of his jumping off the building, will he be suppressed by the company's top management, or will it be exposed by reporters?

If he was pressed down, then his jump would not be worth it.

The moment he jumped off the building impulsively, all he wanted was to hope that his death would let everyone know the filth inside Ai Jing Entertainment.

It forced its own artists to sell themselves in exchange for resources, and it was forced to buy and sell.

Ji Jingcheng just couldn't bear the humiliation. He didn't want to take advantage of those greasy middle-aged men, so he chose to end his short life.

"Doctor Qin, are there any results?"

"Congratulations to Mrs. Ji, Young Master Ji has differentiated into an Omega."

While thinking about it, Ji Jingcheng suddenly realized that he could hear voices!

He heard someone talking beside him!

"how come......"

Ji Jingcheng struggled with his own consciousness, but he still couldn't open his eyes. Instead, a sense of drowsiness struck him. He lost consciousness and fell into a deep sleep.

"Cheng Cheng, it's been a day and a night, you should wake up too, right?"

Ji Jingcheng felt that someone was pushing his arm, he slowly opened his eyes, the person in front of him was his mother.

"Mom." He stretched under the quilt, yawned again, and then had time to observe his environment.

It looked like a small bedroom, but the white sheets on the bed and the bed with the fence made him feel that was not the case.

He looked at the head of the bed again. There were several interfaces on it, which were used to inhale oxygen.

He suddenly remembered that this was a VIP ward, and his mother, Chen Shan, died in this ward.

Then... who is this?

Chen Shan looked at him with a terrified face, and reached out to touch his forehead: "What's wrong? Don't you have a fever?"

Ji Jingcheng felt her hand touching his forehead, it was soft and warm, and when he got close, he could smell the perfume that his mother used to wear.

Ghosts shouldn't have warmth, right? Are you dreaming?

This dream is too real.

"I haven't eaten for so long. What do you want to eat? I'll ask Wu Ma to make it for you."