Chapter 15

When the cabbage was rushed downstairs by Jiang Chu, the scene was already very chaotic. Ji Jingcheng was forced into the corner of the bar. The malicious Alpha was pulled away.

A with a little quality, went outside to avoid this unexpected temptation as early as the first time he smelled the pheromone.

Jiang Chu walked quickly to Ji Jingcheng, pushed Nie Shu away, gave him a vicious look, and warned the other Alphas with their eyes to warn them that they would not dare to attack Ji Jingcheng at all.

Others didn't know what their relationship was before, and they would be swept away by his icy eyes, only to realize that they seemed to have offended this Jiang Shao invisibly.

"Jiang Chu..." Ji Jingcheng was very uncomfortable, and took the initiative to put his arms around Jiang Chu's neck, but he felt a lot more at ease because of his arrival, "Where have you been? Why did you come?"

"Sorry, I shouldn't have put you Left here alone." He picked Ji Jingcheng up, and He Feiyu asked them to go upstairs very discerningly.

"There is no one in the guest room upstairs. You go to the rest meeting first. No one will disturb you."

Jiang Chu wanted to bring Ji Jingcheng home just like that. Maybe he would be so worried, so he might as well wait here for him to calm down.

He followed behind He Feiyu without saying a word, and He Feiyu didn't even dare to turn his head back, his feet were swayed by his low air pressure.

"This is a newly opened room, you all have a good rest, I won't disturb you." She led the person into the room, locked the door and left as if fleeing.

Jiang Chu put Ji Jingcheng on the bed, and wanted to go to the bathroom to get a towel to wipe his sweat, but Ji Jingcheng hugged him and didn't let go, sniffing his nose and leaning towards the back of his neck.

"Don't be so stingy, give me a sniff." Ji Jingcheng used his taste to get through his hardships before, so he thought it would be the same this time.

Jiang Chu released his own pheromones as he wished, Ji Jingcheng took a few breaths, it smelled good, but the body's reaction was even stronger, and it felt like he was soaked in hot water.

"What are you doing? Are you Jiang Chu? Why doesn't it work?" He said, getting closer, his nose and lips were on Jiang Chu's neck.

Jiang Chu was originally hooked by his pheromone, and after trying to endure it for so long, he was completely broken by him, and the taste of the pheromone became more intense.

"No, I have to take a shower." Ji Jingcheng still hugged Jiang Chu reluctantly with one hand, and pulled the T-shirt with the other hand before taking it off.

"Don't tempt me anymore!" Jiang Chu grabbed his hand, "Do you know what it means to take off your clothes in front of me?"

Ji Jingcheng was about to lose his willpower, he only knew that he was uncomfortable, wanted to relieve, wanted to freed.

He took the last bit of reason and warned Jiang Chu: "I...no matter what I do, I am not willing, you are not allowed to mess around, if you mess up, it is taking advantage of the danger of others, I will completely break with you, and You think that I hate the most hated person in my life, you better think clearly."

Jiang Chu gritted his teeth and endured waves of pheromone shocks, and said helplessly: "I know this, don't worry, I will only be in If you are willing to ask for you, lie down first, and I'll go and put the bath water for you."

"You!" Ji Jingcheng was embarrassed and embarrassed by his words, "Aren't you embarrassed to say this!"

"I This is discussing with you the most instinctive desire of human beings, this is a need that everyone has, and you will have it in the future." Jiang Chu pulled his hand around his neck, and just put it on the bed, but saw him again He raised his hand and grabbed the corner of his shirt.