I Dare Not Bet

"What are you in a hurry?" Jiang Chu squeezed into the room and locked the door to prevent Ji Jingcheng from slipping out easily.

"What am I in a hurry for?" Ji Jingcheng couldn't hold back, and scolded him, "Go look in the mirror and see if you are in a hurry or am I in a hurry? It was you, not me, who hurriedly pulled people out at the event site. "

Jiang Chu pressed him down on the sofa, looked at his face, and asked in a soft tone, "

You're, I think you are unreasonable!"

Jiang Chu was amused by him: "I'm sorry, I didn't explain clearly just now that I was wrong."

Ji Jingcheng didn't expect the apology to come so quickly. Hearing what he said, it seemed that there was really some reason. , then temporarily stopped the fire and said, "Then explain it."

"Do you like Xin Lu?"

"Ah?" Ji Jingcheng was full of question marks, that's all?

Jiang Chu's face became serious to prove that he was really not joking: "You like Xin Lu a lot, don't you?"

Ji Jingcheng was stared at by him and felt a little worried: "I really like her, she is beautiful and has good acting skills. , and the character and character are excellent, but..."

"But you already have me." Jiang Chu intercepted his words, "Now I'm your boyfriend, you can't like others anymore, understand? ?"

Ji Jingcheng was startled by his thoughts, angry and a little inexplicable: "Jiang Chu, what are you thinking about on weekdays? Is there no normal relationship between men and women in your eyes? I'm just one of Xin Lu's It's just a small fan, the love for her is also the love of fans for idols, don't think too much about it, okay?"

If Jiang Chu didn't know that he liked Xin Lu, he might have believed his words, but he clearly loved Xin Lu in his previous life. Lu's love has been so obvious on Weibo. As long as Xin Lu makes a move, he will repost it on Weibo. He doesn't think Ji Jingcheng's love for her is just a fan's love.

"Of course I know what is a normal relationship between men and women. Like you and Qian Jiaojiao getting along with them, I have never stopped anything from it, but Xin Lu is different. The way you look at her is different from everyone else's, even more than Look at me more eagerly, I see light in your eyes." The more Jiang Chu thought about it, the more saddened he became. He had seen this kind of warm eyes several times in his past life, all because Xin Lu was present, and he himself A faint look is a luxury.

Ji Jingcheng was speechless: "Jiang Chu, have you never had an idol? Idols are different from boyfriends, or any relatives and friends? In terms of sports or sports, even a master of folk art can become the idol of others, that is with an attitude of respect and admiration, and it is normal to be more excited than seeing other people?"

Jiang Chu looked at him dubiously, Ji Jingcheng had no choice but to explain his intention: "Sister Xin Lu is an approachable elder sister to me, a senior I should learn from, I have never had any unreasonable thoughts about her, don't use your narrow-mindedness to slander her. My pure feelings for her."

"Sister?"

"I wish I had a sister since I was a child, can't I?" After Ji Jingcheng entered the entertainment industry, he was often sullen. After leaving the camera, he always looked miserable.

When Xin Lu was recording with him, he noticed his changes carefully, and then took care of him in the show, as if he was his younger brother. After the show ended, he comforted him for a long time.

Ji Jingcheng has not heard such gentle words of consolation for a long time because of so many troubles, and he immediately reminded him of Chen Shan when he was seriously ill, so he also persuaded him so bitterly that he should have a good relationship with Ji Jinghuai, otherwise he would How does one get a foothold in the capital?