Don't Post it Backwards

Ji Jingcheng only knew that he was not a native of the capital, and he only started working in the capital later, but he didn't expect that he was accumulating various contacts when he was in college.

Jiang Chu was so annoyed that he was forced to not even leave the door very much, clinging to Ji Jingcheng every day.

"I see why you don't look worried at all?"

Ji Jingcheng was happily lying on the sofa eating fruit and watching the movie: "What am I worried about?"

Jiang Chu took the fruit plate in front of him: "Don't eat it yet, Cheng Cheng, look at me, are you quite happy to see Jingling pestering me? So that when you don't want to be with me in the future, you can have a reason to kick me away?"

Ji Jingcheng was puzzled. He touched Jiang Chu's forehead: "Are you alright? You don't have a fever. How do you say it's like you're confused?"

He grabbed the fruit plate and hugged him like a food protection: "He's chasing after you again. It's not me, of course you have to deal with it yourself, and Jingling is not easy to deal with, so I don't want to make a mess. Jiang Chu, you are an Alpha, can you stop acting like a grudge all day?"

"What did you say?" Jiang Chu's face was about to become angry, "It's not so much that I'm a resentful woman, you might as well think about yourself first, how can you look like a normal boyfriend, and when you see Jingling, you always leave it behind. I ran away, I wanted to use you to block him, but he couldn't block it, he kept pestering me, didn't he see that the relationship between us was not that good, so I always felt as if I could insert itself into us "

You and I know that he can't get in, it's fine. I just don't want to see his face. He looks very handsome, but that arrogant and conceited expression makes people unappetizing."

Jiang Chu sneeredHe said: "Don't make excuses, you just don't want to show that you are my boyfriend. If Qiao Er fell in love with you, I didn't care, what kind of situation would you be now?"

His relationship with Ji Jingcheng had deepened a lot, but from the Jingling incident, he could see that Ji Jingcheng didn't care about it at all, he just had to be tied to him because of the ABO setting. He doesn't hate himself and likes his own taste, but that doesn't mean he loves himself.

Jiang Chu suddenly felt that he had been busy for a long time, but in the end it was empty. He didn't know Ji Jingcheng at all. The hearts of the two of them seemed to be on opposite ends of the scale, steadily balancing, he couldn't get close to him, and Ji Jingcheng didn't I don't want to get close.

Ji Jingcheng didn't expect him to mention Qiao Er again. He was about to forget that night, but now that he mentioned it, the painful memories of that period came out completely again.

"Can Qiao Er be the same as Jing Ling? When did Jing Ling use force on you, please tell me that again.

"So unscrupulous, so I don't deserve your attention, I understand."

After he finished speaking, he turned and left, feeling that there was no way he could stay in the same room with Ji Jingcheng, or he might be mad at him.

Ji Jingcheng listened to the sound of his closing the door, and suddenly felt a little disappointed. According to the past, after he said that, Jiang Chu would apologize to him, and then coax him again, but today he did not.

He sighed helplessly. He couldn't even eat the fruit. Recalling that since he and Jiang Chu were together, there would always be small frictions between the two. Is this the case between lovers? Or is it just because as Jiang Chu said, he has no intention at all.