Passionate

When Ji Jingcheng woke up in the infirmary, it was pouring rain outside.

He first reached out to touch the tingling back of his neck, but before he could touch it, someone grabbed his finger.

"Don't move, I've wiped the muscle lotion for you."

Jiang Chu did not know where it came from. Seeing him, Ji Jingcheng suddenly remembered what happened in the restaurant. Was he marked by Jiang Chu?

The school doctor opened the curtain and pushed the monitor with a trolley to measure Ji Jingcheng's vital signs.

"At the moment, it's back to normal, but in the first few years of Omega's differentiation, the glands and reproductive organs are relatively fragile, and the first few estrus periods are relatively long. Very big."

The school doctor's face was ugly: "In the next week, Omega may need Alpha to release pheromones at any time to appease, you'd better ask for a week's leave."

Ji Jingcheng didn't quite understand what it meant: "I don't seem to understand."

The school doctor snorted coldly: "As an Omega, why are you so unclean at all? Talking about boyfriends at a young age, you don't understand anything after being marked, do you know that in You have been marked at your age, and it will be very difficult to find an Alpha that matches you other than the first person to mark you."

Jiang Chu was not satisfied with the school doctor's attitude towards Ji Jingcheng, and slightly turned to block the school doctor., he said, "I'm sorry, it's my fault." The

school doctor saw that he was still protecting the person on the bed, and then hummed again with a little satisfaction, and asked him, "Where's the parent?"

"It's almost there."

Ji Jingcheng was speechless, didn't he just bite his neck? Why do you need to ask the parents?

"Parents don't need it. It's not so serious, and my neck doesn't hurt as much."

The school doctor said with a hated expression: "Isn't this serious? During school! And you're only in the first year of high school! Remember A big one is considered a minor one!"

Ji Jingcheng really couldn't understand: "Then my brother is my parent? Can I invite him?"

Jiang Chu told him regretfully: "Your parents already know, and they are rushing now. On the way here."

"Huh?" What a disaster!

Half an hour later, Jiang Chu's parents, Ji Jingcheng's parents, and the dean of education gathered in the school doctor's office.

No. 1 Middle School has always been known for its rigorous school spirit. When the dean of the school received a call from the school doctor, he was so angry that he almost smashed the phone.

But when he found out which two classmates were causing trouble, he couldn't get angry anymore. As the leader of the national electronics industry, the Ji family, he couldn't afford to offend him.

The Jiang family, whose ancestors served as officials, could not afford to offend him even more.

The atmosphere in the school medical room was tense and awkward for a while.

Ji Jingcheng was still lying on the bed, and Jiang Chu was by his side, making him feel inexplicably at ease.

This is simply outrageous!

Ji Jingcheng resisted the urge to get closer to the enemy, listening to the conversation of the adults while playing with the thread on the corner of the quilt.