The Truth

Ji Jingcheng couldn't sit still, and there was no movement at all when the phone was placed beside him. It seemed that Jiang Chu really didn't plan to call him.

So does he need to call him for a new year?

Man, be generous. Judging from the way Jiang Chu beat people that day, he should also hate his death.

Ji Jingcheng tangled silently for a while, and as a result, the time to dial the phone was delayed. When he heard the countdown from the host on the TV, he picked up his mobile phone in a panic, but the call was not broadcast, and it was already zero o'clock. He received Jiang Chufa message to come.

The "Happy New Year" without any punctuation made Ji Jingcheng's heart cold.

Forget it, don't make this call. He returned the exact same four words to Jiang Chu, put away the phone, excused the cold and went back to sleep first.

Ji Feng and Chen Shan wanted to take him out for New Year's greetings, but he also refused.

The original plan was that no one was at home on the first day of the new year, and Wu Ma also settled in Beijing because of relatives at home. She wanted to go there to visit her relatives, but if Ji Jingcheng did not go out, eating would become a problem, which would make Wu Ma worried.

Ji Jingcheng felt that it didn't matter. It was not that he had never lived alone, so he said that he could cook dumplings to eat, and let them continue to follow the plan according to their original schedule.

"Cheng Cheng, can you do it? Don't burn your hands by then." Wu Ma felt that he was still a child who had not grown up, and he had never done this at home.

It would be too embarrassing. 

"You guys should go out, it's not too late."

When only Ji Jingcheng was left at home, he felt a little deserted.

I went back to bed and lay in bed for a long time in boredom. I wasn't hungry at noon, but I had to eat lunch like a task. Otherwise, when Wu Ma came back and saw a lot of dumplings, she didn't know what to say.

When it comes to cooking dumplings, Ji Jingcheng really made a joke, let alone eighteen-year-olds who don't know how to cook dumplings. He is in his twenties and is already a young actor who can appear on TV screens, but he is cooking dumplings. When the dumplings are boiled into a pot of soup.

At that time, he had just finished filming a drama, and there was no activity. He stayed at home and didn't want to order takeout. He bought a bunch of fast food from the supermarket and filled the refrigerator.

He didn't know what the dumplings were when they were cooked, and he didn't know that the dumplings had to be put in after the water had boiled. In the end, he boiled them until they were completely scattered and stuck to the bottom of the pot.

But now he has gained a lot of experience, and he is quite skilled at opening fire, placing dumplings, scooping dumplings, and eating them.

In the afternoon, I didn't want to lie in bed anymore, so I went to sit on the sofa and watch TV.

Every TV channel was filled with a festive New Year atmosphere, but Ji Jingcheng felt that all the excitement seemed to have nothing to do with him.

He repeatedly watched the party last night, but this time he still couldn't see it. All he thought about was Jiang Chu. The loneliness of being alone made him think more than last night.

He felt that he had really fallen for it this time, and hoped that Jiang Chu had never done anything wrong to him before. It wasn't because he wanted to make up for him after he was reborn. Otherwise, he really didn't know how to deal with this emotion.