Graduation Travel

During the sprint of Jiang Chu's college entrance examination, Ji Jingcheng He successfully persuaded Ji Feng and Chen Shan to agree to learn acting by himself.

After Jiang Chu's college entrance examination, he confidently took Ji Jingcheng to travel abroad without waiting for the results.

Anyway, the film academy that Ji Jingcheng was going to take examinations did not require high marks in the cultural course, so he happily went abroad with him.

The two almost flew around the earth, and Ji Jingcheng came back to take the final exam after half a month.

To be honest, since the two of them opened up their hearts, they seem to be more reliant on each other. Ji Jingcheng will no longer hide from Jiang Chu when he has something to do. Jiang Chu is also more caring for him, making them both like newlyweds. Honeymoon in general.

The night before the scheduled return date, the two had a sweet candlelight dinner. As a result, Ji Jingcheng drank too much again. Although he only had one sip, he never thought that the power of that sip of red wine would be so powerful.

He has to wonder if he has changed his body after being reborn, otherwise he can drink a little wine, how can he become incapable of drinking in this world?

Later, when the two were lingering on the big bed of the hotel, Ji Jingcheng discovered that his Omega's body was indeed very different.

The smell of pheromones filled the entire room, and both of them sank into this psychedelic vortex, causing them to uncontrollably go to the last step and make a thorough mark.

The next day, Ji Jingcheng was so exhausted that he couldn't even get out of bed, so Jiang Chu changed his flight, and it took another day to drag his exhausted body back to take the exam.

Coincidentally, they met a director Ji Jingcheng liked very much in the first class, and his first award was for playing the male lead in his movie.

Ji Jingcheng greeted the director subconsciously and excitedly: "Director Li, what a coincidence, are you also returning to China?"

Director Li is not yet a well-known director, and being recognized by him is unexpectedly at the same time with a hint of joy: "Yeah, have you ever acted in my director's film?"

Ji Jingcheng suddenly remembered that Director Li didn't know him, hurriedly recalled the director's debut, and then remedied: "No, I'm just a small fan of yours. , I saw your director's "Anniversary Day" before, and I liked it very much, so I searched a lot of director's information to find out."

This debut film was not even qualified to go to the cinema at first, and finally it was broadcast directly on the movie channel, and the discussion it caused was not very good. Many, Ji Jingcheng knew about this movie and liked it, which moved Director Li very much.

"Thank you for your liking. I will shoot more good works in the future."

Ji Jingcheng nodded solemnly. He knew that Director Li would definitely shoot more and better works, not only in China, but also internationally. All have quite a reputation.

He remembered the film he made, which was interrupted due to financial reasons. Later, when he became famous, the company invested again. But Director Li told him that in fact, he missed too much in the middle, which led to the end of the film. It didn't make him so satisfied.

Although he still won the award in the end, if he was filmed a few years ago, he would definitely not let the film have a commercial atmosphere. But after being in the entertainment industry for so many years, he has long since fallen into the mundane world, and he has no choice but to compromise when investors allow advertisements to be inserted into the film.