Chapter14

Most of the people in the public estrus room focused on Jiang Chu. Sang Wenzhu showed off her poor coquettishness, and betrayed her essence with a baby fat face. Little girl facts.

Jiang Chu read countless people, completely ignored her little trick, looked past her, and continued to observe the two people on the diagonal sofa from the corner of his eye.

They were really engaged in the discussion, and they didn't look at him at all. Ji Jingcheng probably didn't even know he was sitting here.

"Young Master Jiang?" Sang Wenzhu raised her glass, and the waiter only poured the bottom of the glass for her, fearing that she would lose her drinking power.

"Huh?"

"Cheers."

Jiang Chu also raised the cup and took a sigh of relief. Seeing him like this, Sang Wenzhu also imitated him to finish the drink quickly.

However, she underestimated the strength of the wine, and it was spicy and astringent in her mouth, but Jiang Chu was sitting opposite her.

The esophagus to the stomach was hot, and she didn't have the heart to talk to Jiang Chu any more, so she got up and said goodbye to find fruit juice for hangover.

He Feiyu had already prepared for her, and went up to her and handed her the cup: "Let me tell you, you still don't listen to me."

Sang Wenzhu consciously lost face, so she irritated her with words: "Oh, anyway, I It is also a friendship with Jiang Chu who has been drinking. If you have the ability, go ahead."

"I have no ability." He Feiyu made it clear to her, "Did you not see that he was in a bad mood?"

"Drinking alone is bad mood. ?" Sang Wenzhu didn't think so, but thought he was deliberately trying to catch girls.

"You're a stupid pig, look closely to see who he is looking at."

Sang Wenzhu followed his line of sight and found that he always kept his eyes in one place.

She didn't know Ji Jingcheng. The other girl was Tao Rongrong, the president of the drama club. Although she was talented, she looked ordinary. She felt that Jiang Chu would definitely not be looking at her, that was the boy.

"It seems a little familiar, is it the person in the candid photo?"

"It's not too stupid after all."

"No, the photo is actually real? I thought it was a prank composition?"

He Feiyu told her : "Not only the photos are real, but people's feelings are also real. In this case, 80% of them are jealous."

After knowing the truth, Sang Wenzhu felt even more humiliated by her actions just now: "Why didn't you say it earlier?"

"You Did you give me a chance?"

"I..." Sang Wenzhu felt remorse, but now she has left a bad impression on Jiang Chu, how can she start all over again?

Another person who didn't know the truth went to toast Jiang Chu, but Jiang Chu still responded, pouring wine, clinking glasses, and toasting, with smooth movements like a battle-hardened.

Sang Wenzhu depressedly used other people's embarrassing scenes to comfort her wounded heart.

Seeing her like this, He Feiyu tried to propose a remedy: "Do you still want to restore some image in front of Young Master Jiang?"

"You have a solution?"

"Here." He Feiyu pouted towards Ji Jingcheng, "You have to tie the bell to untie the bell. Whoever can't provoke Young Master Jiang, you can just let him make Young Master Jiang happy."