Apology

Jiang Chu thought that Ji Jingcheng felt too embarrassed so he slipped to the toilet, but no one came back for a long time. He was about to go to look for it, but he saw that the box door was pushed open with a "bang" , Ji Jingcheng's face was pale, as if an evil spirit was chasing him.

"What's wrong?"

Ji Jingcheng came back to his senses, and when he saw the three people sitting in the box, he felt very cordial, and a hanging heart also fell back to his chest: "Nothing."

Jiang Chu naturally did not believe it and asked. "Who have you met?"

"No one, have you ordered your dishes?" Ji Jingcheng felt that he couldn't explain why he was afraid of Jingling's brother-in-law, so he could only talk to him, "I want to eat taro, Order one for me."

"Oh, good." Shu Wanyi picked up the menu again and looked at Ji Jinghuai, obviously not believing what he said.

Jiang Chu was not fooled by him. He was frightened when he looked like this just now. He didn't want any unfavorable factors to Ji Jingcheng to affect him.

"Tell me the truth, who did you meet?"

Ji Jingcheng faltered and couldn't say anything, and thinking about their recent relationship, he said angrily: "It's none of your business who I meet?"

"What do you do? Are you still getting angry with me? Let's go back to one yard, let's not forget about the previous things for now, but you have to make it clear who you just met." Jiang Chu also has a bottom line in accommodating him, and the matter of Jingling is considered a touch He had reached a point of demarcation, but Ji Jingcheng had something to hide from him, and it was still a bad thing, which made it even more difficult for him to accept it.

"Sorry, guest, excuse me, this is a gentleman surnamed Jing who asked us to bring it over for you to drink." The waiter pushed the dining cart in and interrupted their conversation.

Ji Jingcheng stared at the dining car with a little curiosity. The waiter put on the table a beautifully packaged bottle of bamboo leaf green wine. Both the packaging and the bottle were green from beginning to end.

"Damn, I think his head is green!" Ji Jingcheng slammed the table, "Waiter, please send it back to him again, and bring my words to him by the way."

Jiang Chu saw that he had kept it from him for so long, I thought it was someone I met, but it turned out to be Jingling's annoying spirit.

"No need, please call him directly for me." Jiang Chu said to the waiter with a slight smile, but the waiter felt a chill on his back, and this smile made people panic.

"Okay, wait a moment." She hurriedly exited the box, instead of directly speaking to Jing Ling, she went to consult the manager first, asking if she needed to call someone to watch, she always felt that something would go wrong.

The manager checked the name of the person who made the reservation in the box, and after seeing Jiang Chu's name, he didn't care, he waved his hand: "Go and call that Mr. Jing, you must meet all the requirements in that box as much as possible. It's a matter, you just need to make sure that the one surnamed Jiang is not in serious trouble." The waiter asked innocently, "Then how do I know who is Mr. Jiang?" The manager gave her a disgusting look: "I don't believe you in the Jiang family in the capital. Haven't heard of it, what kind of people can come out of their family, don't you have any eyesight?" 

The waiter immediately thought of Jiang Chu's smile, and his temperament was indeed different: "I see."

Jing Ling After receiving Jiang Chu's invitation, he thought it was a good thing, but this was his personal business, so he didn't tell his brother-in-law that he went to Jiang Chu's box alone.