Forcibly Misunderstood

Ji Jingcheng slept until it was dark. After waking up, he stretched comfortably. After feeling that his arm seemed to touch someone else's body, he pulled the quilt in horror and turned his head to look. When it was Jiang Chu, he felt relieved.

No, what does he care about!

"Wake up?" Jiang Chu, as if nothing had happened, stretched out his hand to help him trim the broken hair in front of his forehead, "Is there anything else uncomfortable?"

Ji Jingcheng remembered what happened in the bathroom, although The two of them didn't actually do much, but the kiss alone was very unacceptable to him.

How could he kiss Jiang Chu? It's a fucking wet kiss, and it makes me sick to think about it.

"Does it count as being uncomfortable?" He hammered his chest, feeling a cloud of stagnant air there, making him almost unable to breathe.

Jiang Chu grabbed his hand: "Don't make trouble, get up and change your clothes, I'll take you to eat."

He knew that Ji Jingcheng would be shy, and after throwing his clothes to him, he turned his back to him to change clothes.

The clothes He Feiyu prepared for them were much higher-end than the ones they wore today, shirts and trousers, as if they were going to an awards ceremony.

Ji Jingcheng quickly got out of the bed and put on his clothes as fast as he could, for fear that Jiang Chu would see a little spring.

Jiang Chu had kissed everyone today, and he didn't care about his little tofu. He asked him a gentleman if he was dressed before turning around.

Ji Jingcheng stood barefoot on the bed, and the chandelier in the guest room just shone down from above his head, bathing him in a soft light, and this suit made him even more immortal, making him radiate with light, making people look at him. Can't take my eyes off.

Jiang Chu was stunned, forgot what he was going to say, and just stared at his rosy, delicate and delicate face.

Ji Jingcheng was stared at by his naked eyes and became uncomfortable: "What are you looking at? Haven't you seen a handsome guy?"

"I have seen a handsome guy, but I have never seen such a good-looking little prince." Jiang Chu was not stingy with his words of praise, " Cheng Cheng, you are really good-looking, and you are different from everyone else."

Ji Jingcheng blushed, he was not as thick-skinned as Jiang Chu, he was embarrassed after being praised a few words, and sat down on the bed to start wear socks.

Jiang Chu just looked at him like that, watching his every move.

Ji Jingcheng couldn't take it anymore. After putting on his shoes, he covered his eyes with one hand: "Don't watch it."

"Okay, don't watch it. I'll watch it tomorrow." After holding it, he was still stunned in the same place and reminisced.

Ji Jingcheng went to open the door unhappy, but was taken aback by the people waiting at the door. He glanced around and asked, "What are you doing here?"

Qian Jiaojiao didn't tell herself, "We didn't eavesdrop. , it's getting late, we have to go back, come and say hello to you."

He Feiyu saw his expression getting more and more embarrassed, and quickly changed the subject: "Sang Wenzhu and I are here to apologize, sorry, today is because of us. The wrong operation of the two made you drink so much alcohol, which caused you... In short, today is our fault, it doesn't matter if you don't want to forgive us, we just say sorry, and promise not to mess again in the future "