Calm

In the end, Mrs. Jiang personally brought a lawyer to solve the problem that her son had provoked. , this will definitely not be the case.

Mother Jiang's face was very ugly, and she said to Jiang Chu reproachfully: "You are already in the third year of high school, and you are no longer a child. Can you consider the consequences when you do things?"

Facing the scene of his good brother being educated by his parents, Ji Jinghuai consciously backed it up. He turned around and pretended not to be listening to their conversation to avoid embarrassment to Jiang Chu.

But Ji Jingcheng sat on the side and stared at them very rudely. It was the first time he saw Jiang Chu being trained, not to mention that he knew that Jiang Chu was not a high school student, but a mature and independent adult. The picture is quite funny.

Jiang's mother felt his gaze, looked at him with disgust, and asked her son, "I heard that you are for him?"

Jiang Chu frowned: "Mom, it's none of his business."

"Since it's none of hisIf it's the case, then you can go back with me, the college entrance examination is almost over, you should also take care of yourself, move back next semester, and don't make trouble outside."

Jiang Chu knew that she was angry now, no matter what sheIt didn't make sense, but he still discussed it: "I have something to tell Cheng Cheng, and I'll go back after that."

Not only Jiang's mother but also Ji Jingcheng was angry. He had to explain the whole story and get Ji Jingcheng's forgiveness before he could feel at ease. Go home for New Years.

Jiang's mother thought he wanted to stay at Ji's house, and she was so angry that she had endured it for so long, and today she couldn't bear it any longer: "I know 'Cheng Cheng, Cheng Cheng', Jiang Chu, you see Do you still have parents here? Ask yourself, what else have you done besides hanging around this Ji Jingcheng in the past two years? If you don't go home, you live in someone else's house every day, so you might as well just change your surname Ji."

Ji Jing Cheng was taken aback by her. He had never gotten along with an angry woman. Although Chen Shan would occasionally get angry with him, he would never roar disregarding his attitude like he does now.

Jiang Chu was also a little surprised. The mother in his eyes was very concerned about his face and image. Now that he is so hysterical in front of outsiders, he is probably really mad at him.

But Jiang Chu thought that it was because of his mother's threat in his last life that he didn't dare to take that step and express his feelings to Ji Jingcheng. He felt that his mother was like a thorn, rooted in his heart, and he couldn't pull it out. It kept hurting him.

"Mom, I'll go home, but I have more important things to deal with now."

"What more important things? Is it Ji Jingcheng? Can he be more important than the mother who gave birth to you and raised you?"

Jiang Chu He has a headache, these two things cannot be compared at all. He doesn't understand why his mother always pushes him. Could it be that seeing him so embarrassed, as a mother, wouldn't she feel distressed at all?

Mother Jiang continued to ask, "If I had to ask you to make a choice today, how would you choose?"

Jiang Chu said helplessly: "Mom, don't do this."

Tears flashed in Mother Jiang's eyes, and she could feel that she Her son had been completely snatched away by the person named Ji Jingcheng. She clearly understood that she would not get the answer she wanted, but she still wanted to force Jiang Chu, wondering if he would care about him. Affectionate.