Chapter 25

It was almost midnight when the tools arrived home. Chen Shan and Wu Ma were both waiting in the living room downstairs. When they came back, Chen Shan was worried and blamed: "Is there anything I can't do? Say it well? You are not children anymore. If you don't agree with a word, you still run away. Do you know if your family will be worried?"

Jiang Chuxian apologized: "I'm sorry, we were too impulsive tonight, and we won't be able to do it next time."

Ji Jingcheng was tightly wrapped The coat that Jiang Chu put on him, because he still smells of Master Qiao Er, needs to be covered by the smell of Jiang Chu to prevent Chen Shan from being aware of it.

"Mom, I'm so sleepy. If you have anything to say, you can nag me tomorrow." He hurried upstairs, for fear that he would be exposed if he stayed for a long time.

"Hey, you kid." Chen Shan waited for a long time before saying this, but when she saw Ji Jingcheng's back climbing the stairs, and noticed his reddish eyes, she was probably in a really bad mood, so she had no choice but to Let him go.

Jiang Chu wanted to catch up with anxiety, and smiled embarrassingly at Chen Shan: "Auntie, I'm going up too.

" It was coaxed back, but it would take a few more days to completely calm down, so I didn't care about Jiang Chu first, and let him go up to coax people.

After Ji Jingcheng returned to the bedroom, he fell on the bed. The pheromones that Qiao Er left in his body made him more and more uncomfortable. Fortunately, Jiang Chu kicked the door so fast that he didn't let him enter more information. White.

Otherwise, he probably won't be able to go home tonight and will have to go directly to the hospital.

When the door was opened, he glanced at the door vigilantly, fearing that Chen Shan cared too much about him. After seeing that it was Jiang Chu, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief and buried his face in the quilt again.

Jiang Chu helped him take off his coat and touched his forehead: "Is it very uncomfortable?"

"It feels very strange, as if two forces are colliding in the body. It's like my own." Ji Jingcheng hated the other pheromone very much, and he had never hated it so much when Jiang Chu marked him.

Jiang Chu stroked his back, trying to appease him: "Let's take a bath first, I'll help you run the water."

"Okay."

Ji Jingcheng inevitably remembered what he did with Jiang Chu in the bathtub last time, butdrain the water. After watching him enter the bathroom, he helped to close the door. He said outside the door, "Call me if you have something."

toHe didn't have much strength, just taking off his clothes wasted his strength, and when he finally lay down in the warm bathtub, he felt a lot more comfortable in an instant.

He took a towel and wiped it on his neck, but the mark that was marked could not be wiped off at all, it was already deep in his blood.

"Damn ABO!" Ji Jingcheng angrily threw the towel into the water, the water splashed on his face, making him even more angry, he closed his eyes depressedly, and lay down on hot water to relieve his fatigue all night.

The person was comfortable lying down, but after the water became warm, when he was about to get up, he found that he had even less energy.

Why is this? Is Alpha's pheromone so powerful? He doesn't agree! He wants to be an Alpha too!

Ji Jingcheng dawdled in the bathtub for a long time until the water was getting cold, so he had to call Jiang Chu in.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Chu did not expect that when he entered, he would see Ji Jingcheng still lying naked in the water.