After Christmas at the Amusement Park

It will be New Year's Day after a few days of school, but this week there are only a few days of school, so the flag was not raised on Monday, and Ji Jingcheng's report was left after New Year's Day. Held that week.

Of course, Qiao Er didn't steal any list. It was all a pretense to coax him. When he thought of this, Ji Jingcheng felt that he was acting out of his mind at the time. He should have hung up Zhao Danxue's phone and turned off the phone.

Qian Jiaojiao and the others had become accustomed to Jiang Chu's frequent appearance next to Ji Jingcheng, so they asked Jiang Dashao a question on New Year's Day when they went out to play.

Jiang Chu's answer was very interesting: "I'll go when Cheng Cheng goes."

"Hey—" Qian Jiaojiao hugged her arm unbearably and shuddered, "I shouldn't have asked you two, I'm tired of it. ."

Ji Jingcheng glared at Jiang Chu unhappily, telling him not to talk nonsense, but going out to play this kind of thing, Ji Jingcheng used to like it very much, but he seems to have passed the age where he likes to play, plus filming makes him Being away from home all the year round caused him to sleep at home whenever he was free.

"Where have you decided to go? People are everywhere on New Year's Day." He didn't want to join in the fun.

"Just leave it for three days, and it won't go very far, so I can only run around." Ning Xingyan said his plan, "How about we charter a yacht to go out to sea?"

Ji Jingcheng frowned and shook his head: "Who is in the winter? How cold is it? Why don't you go skiing?"

Qian Jiaojiao looked at him speechlessly: "Skiing is the highlight of our winter vacation, have you forgotten? It would be boring to go after winter vacation now."

He really forgot , I just remember that I used to like to go skiing and soaking in hot springs with them, but I forgot that it was a winter vacation, and I invited all my friends to have a party together.

In the third year of junior high school, in order to leave a memory for everyone, the whole class participated together. After finishing the event, it entered the intense review stage.

Jiang Chu suggested: "Why don't we go to the amusement park."

Everyone looked at him in shock, but he didn't expect that he would propose the most innovative and most popular project.

"I haven't been there yet." Jiang Chu said casually, without being embarrassed. Instead, he revealed a sense of elite. At first glance, people knew that he must have been strictly controlled by his family since he was a child, and he has nothing extracurricular except for studying. Activity.

This made Qian Jiaojiao suddenly feel a sense of pity. She hated the fact that some parents restrained their children's nature from a young age and cultivated them into emotionless machines.

Although Jiang Chu seems to be very emotional, otherwise he would not chase Ji Jingcheng, but he seems to be less enthusiastic about others, probably due to the lack of childhood.

She patted the table suddenly: "Then it's decided, let's go to the amusement park together and realize the childhood dream of Young Master Jiang!"

Jiang Chu was shocked by her sudden slap, but he didn't think so much at all. , I just think that children seem to like to go to the amusement park, and some of the amusement parks are more exciting, maybe they can see Ji Jingcheng acting like a spoiled child to him.

However, Qian Jiaojiao sublimated the theme in an instant, and others did not object to it. Ji Jingcheng felt that if he didn't go, he might be punished by Jiang Chu when he went home at night, so he could only agree.