Candid Shooting Incident

Ji Jingcheng feels that everyone has been weird since he woke up today. It's okay to greet him with indifference. Why did he push him to Jiang Chu when he was splitting the car, so that he couldn't Don't sit in the back row with Jiang Chu.

"Do you want to go out to eat together at noon?"

"No, I'll eat in the cafeteria with my friends."

"Then I'll go to the cafeteria to find you."

Ji Jingcheng glared at him impatiently, how could this man not understand human words? ?

"No, none of my friends welcome you."

"Really? How do I think they've accepted me? Otherwise why would you sit with me now.

" , I can't sit down."

"If you can't sit down, Ning Xingyan can do it for you."

Ji Jingcheng narrowed his eyes and looked at the smug expression on his face: "Are you playing tricks behind your back? , what benefits did you give them? Or did you threaten them?"

"I'm this kind of person in your heart?" Jiang Chu didn't change his expression, "I didn't do anything, but you were the one who slept in my arms at night. I can't even push it away, so I can only let you hold it, and they will see it when I wake up in the morning."

Ji Jingcheng immediately denied: "Impossible!"

"How do you know it's impossible when you're asleep? Don't want to show it to you next time?" Jiang Chu's tone was firmer than his, making Ji Jingcheng guilty of doubting himself.

Except that he slept with his parents when he was a child, he never slept in the same bed with others when he grew up. He also slept in separate beds with his friends, and he didn't know what happened after he fell asleep.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Jiang Chu knew that he had given him a flickering letter.

He put his hand on his mouth and pretended to be deep, but he was actually hiding behind his hand and snickering, and the children were too deceived.

At the gate of the school, Ji Jingcheng impatiently opened the door and got out of the car, not wanting to spend more than a second with Jiang Chu.

fell into Jiang Chu's hand, and he easily lifted it in his hand: "I'll take you to class."

"I can take it myself."

Jiang Chu didn't give him this chance, dodged his hand to snatch the schoolbag, and walked to the first grade teaching building.

Ji Jingcheng gritted his teeth and stomped his feet, but reluctantly followed behind him.

Jiang Chu deliberately slowed down again, wanting to wait for Ji Jingcheng to go together: "I told you, I want everyone to know your relationship with me, know that you are my Omega, I am your Alpha, no matter what No matter how much you refuse, I will never give up."

The campus in the morning was full of energy, and the students were laughing happily from time to time. It was originally a very relaxing and pleasant scene, but because of Jiang Chu's domineering words Make him very depressed.

He is really destined to provoke such a plague god Jiang Chu, no matter his past life or present life, he can't escape the shadow of his life caused by him.

"Whatever you want, how do you like

it." Jiang Chu looked at his cold face, knowing that he seemed to be teasing someone too much, he hurriedly took Ji Jingcheng's hand: "I'm angry? I'm sorry, I apologize to you."

Are you so interesting? If you make people angry, just coax them, and then you can mess with them again, elementary school students?

" make you like me.