Accident

After school at night, Jiang Chu told him that there was really no way to solve the name issue. The dean was originally unhappy about what they had marked before, but it was not because of the parents of both parties. Calculate.

This time, he caught his little handle, and he refused to let go of life or death.

Ji Jingcheng sighed dejectedly: "Okay, I'mfine."

Jiang Chu smiled and rubbed his hair: "Who told you to study early and eat in class, you can take time off to eat in the cafeteria."

"Are you still embarrassed to laugh at me?" Ji Jingcheng glared at him, so that he retracted his hand embarrassedly, "Who do you think is the culprit?"

"It's me, my fault, I should take you directly to the cafeteria next time." Since Jiang Chu knew that he was the reborn Ji Jingcheng, he didn't even dare to do anything casually, for fear that he would get bored of him.

I have to say that he was a bit bad before, bullying Ji Jingcheng as a high school student and always trying to suppress him.

But now that he knew that Ji Jingcheng was also an adult who had experienced twists and turns, and that he ended up like that in the end, it must have been a very painful experience in retrospect, and he didn't want to upset him again.

"It's good if you understand." Ji Jingcheng glanced at the car window with an unpleasant expression, and inadvertently saw Ji Jinghuai sitting in the co-pilot, holding back laughter, his shoulders were shaking, and he was even more angry.

Jiang Chu fell into the memory. He watched Ji Jingcheng fall in front of his eyes. The shock and grief at that moment were still constricted in retrospect, making it hard to breathe.

The blood on the ground slowly flowed to the soles of his shoes like a small stream. The white shoes were dazzlingly white in the pool of blood.

At that time, when I saw this scene, my whole body shuddered in pain, how much pain Ji Jingcheng must have.

He took a few deep breaths quietly, and suddenly thought that when Ji Jingcheng met him again, if he contradicted him, would he think that what happened that day was arranged by him?

Before, he had a silent crush, Ji Jingcheng didn't know his thoughts, and the two didn't have much contact. Although he occasionally found reasons to go to activities with him, he didn't know his purpose was to want to Getting closer to him, I guess I thought he was really going to work.

As far as his stupid little head is, he will still be calculated after being reborn, how can he see his mind.

If this is the case, then his hatred of himself is very reasonable.

Although that incident was someone who deliberately wanted to give him a slap in the face, so he bribed the agent to make a breaking news for his artists, but in the end, he still failed to protect him, and he didn't see that the agent was actually a man who couldn't stand the money. Seduced traitor.

No wonder Ji Jingcheng thought it was his instructions, after all, in order to inquire about his daily news, he got along very well with his agent.

Jiang Chu thought for a while, and felt that he should not tell him that he was reborn for the time being. Now, he can still live in his house with the things he marked. If he finds out that he is that "jerk Jiang Chu", he may be on the spot. To be kicked out.

Due to the hangover, he didn't sleep well, so after going home and having dinner, Ji Jingcheng rarely got up early, and started sleeping with the quilt without using his mobile phone.

As a result, when he was sleeping soundly, the vibration of his mobile phone woke him up.

He looked at it and saw that it was an unfamiliar number, thinking it was a salesman or a liar, so he didn't answer it.