New Year

Ji Jingcheng cut a new hairstyle before school started. He pushed all the bangs that were soft and collapsed by him, and felt a lot more mature and tough.

The previous hairstyle made him look like a little bun that anyone can bully. The new hairstyle should make those Alphas no longer think he is a weak Omega.

Jiang Chu was still abroad the day before school started. According to him, his family spent a few days abroad first, and then his father took him to discuss business with other companies. Meet the bosses.

What Jiang Chu avoided in his last life, but in this life he had to obey his father's arrangement because he moved to the capital.

In the evening, when Ji Jingcheng was out of school, Jiang Chu finally arrived at the school to pick him up from class.

From a distance, he could see Qian Jiaojiao and Ning Xingyan fighting, and since he saw them, Ji Jingcheng must be by his side.

He didn't know that Ji Jingcheng had cut his hair, and suddenly saw him with his new hairstyle breaking into his line of sight, which made his eyes light up.

Ji Jingcheng also saw him. On the surface, he was calm and reserved, but his feet unconsciously quickened his pace.

"When did you come back?"

"I only arrived in the afternoon, the new hairstyle is good." Jiang Chu touched Ji Jingcheng's head, a little prickly, but itchy, "Like a little hedgehog, why not all Shaved?"

"The flat head is a test of appearance. If it doesn't look good, I won't be miserable. I have to let my classmates watch jokes for several months."

Jiang Chu rubbed his hair again: "How could it be? You look good no matter what."

Looking at Jiang Chu's smiling face, Ji Jingcheng's heart softened, and he followed him with a smile, He squeezed his hand again, "Are you ready?"

"Good morning, get in the car, it's warm in the car."

Ji Jingcheng said while getting into the car with Jiang Chu protecting him: "The last time we set off fireworks Didn't you say you can't work hard?"

"It's been a long time." Jiang Chu looked at his new hairstyle and liked it more and more. Ji Jingcheng had long hair before and covered his eyebrows and eyes. The beautiful eyes almost looked into his heart, making him unable to help but want to start again.

Ji Jingcheng tilted his head to avoid it: "Don't touch my head again, if I don't grow taller, I will ask you to settle the account."

No, you will be able to find one meter eight in the future."

"Some wondered: "How do you know?"

"I...guess, to make you happy." Jiang Chu just said it without thinking, and almost revealed that he was also reborn.

Ji Jingcheng gave him a roll of eyes: "Hehe, don't worry, I can't be short, as long as you don't touch my head again!"

Jiang Chu came to pick him up in his own car, so he didn't wait for Ji Jinghuai, anyway, he has a driver from Ji's family While waiting for him, the two of them went home soon, leaving Qian Jiaojiao and the others stunned.

"Tsk tsk tsk, Ning Xingyan, have you seen it? That's just forgetting the righteousness. You can't learn from him if you have a partner in the future."

Ning Xingyan had never thought about falling in love. Suddenly she was a little shy: "Don't worry, I'm not like Cheng Zi. I fell in love early in high school. At least I have to wait until college."

Qian Jiaojiao patted his shoulder with relief: "Good boy."

Back home , Ji Jingcheng was shocked by the pile of things in the living room: "Jiang Chu, you didn't bring this all over, did you?