He's Not Worthy of You

Thanks to Ji Jingcheng's reminder, Chen Shan went to the hospital and returned to the hospital. When something went wrong, the experts decided to perform an operation to remove the lesion after consultation.

Ji Jingcheng didn't expect that the mother already had potential risk factors in her body so early. No wonder the previous illness had come on so violently, and she was still alive a few days ago, but suddenly she died.

However, this will only be a shadow in the lungs, and no cancer cells have been found. After the surgery, there should be no major problems with regular physical examinations every year.

The surgery was scheduled very quickly, and Zao Anxin was opened early. Ji Jingcheng took up the job of delivering meals to Chen Shan every night.

Jiang Chu naturally wanted to join in the fun, and by the way, he also showed it in front of Chen Shan. The two had dinner in the hospital every day, and then huddled together to do their homework.

Chen Shan saw it in her eyes and knew that Jiang Chu was really attentive, and seeing how he gave Cheng Cheng a serious and responsible presentation, he was no different from a mature adult, and gradually became satisfied with him.

Cheng Cheng is an Omega and will one day combine with Alpha, she has to accept it no matter how reluctant she is.

What's more, Jiang's family is much stronger than theirs no matter what, she is not qualified to dislike it, except for Jiang Chu's mother, who seems to be very difficult to get along with.

But she didn't have to worry too much about this. Just like Jiang Chu spoiled her own son, she knew that she would definitely not be able to bully Cheng Cheng, and everything was supported by Jiang Chu.

Chen Shan rested in the hospital for more than a month. After she was discharged from the hospital, she felt that it was time for these two children to get in touch with their friends in the circle, so that everyone could understand their relationship and avoid chatting behind their backs.

She handwritten an invitation letter and invited friends who came to visit while she was hospitalized to a thank-you banquet, including Jiang Chu's parents.

As soon as the news that the Jiang family was going to attend came out, the others who had not visited the sick all sought out connections for someone to bring them with them, as if they could successfully enter the Jiang family's circle after attending this banquet.

Ji Jingcheng didn't like these activities, but after all, it was his mother's thank-you feast. He didn't have to give other people's face, but he had to take care of his mother's affairs.

On the day of the banquet, he, Jiang Chu, and Ji Jinghuai all put on expensive suits, and he complained that they were going to a blind date meeting.

After the banquet started, Ji Feng took Ji Jinghuai everywhere to recognize people, and Ji Jingcheng realized that the protagonist of this banquet was not his mother, nor him and Jiang Chu, but Ji Jinghuai.

Ji Feng took this opportunity to publicly introduce his Alpha son, the future heir to the company, to everyone for the first time.

Ji Jingcheng felt depressed and uneasy in his heart. It was obviously his mother's thank-you banquet, but Ji Feng really knew how to look for opportunities.

Jiang Chu accompanies him to find a quiet place to hide, and finally knows why he hates Ji Jinghuai so much. What Ji Feng has done is really hard to make people happy. Not only Ji Jingcheng and Chen Shan are angry, but even Ji Jinghuai is difficult to do. be human.

It was after the rebirth that Ji Jinghuai returned to Ji's house ahead of schedule, so they still had a chance to get along slowly and get to know each other a little bit. They might have embarrassed the relationship between the two before.