Life is too Short

"Do you want to study literature or science?" Jiang Chu and Ji Jingcheng sat together on weekends to do their homework. He felt that he needed to pay attention to the children's learning.

Ji Jingcheng was a little hesitant. In his last life, he studied science so that he could inherit the family business in the future. As a result, his family company was robbed and he even became an actor.

In this life, should he continue to study science, so that he can compete with Ji Jinghuai for the company in the future, or should he study liberal arts and then directly study acting after the art exam?

He always felt that if he gave up revenge on Jiang Chu and Ji Jinghuai, he seemed to be wasting this opportunity to rebirth, but what he wanted to take revenge on was the two of them in the original world, and they in this world were not that bad.

Jiang Chu saw his hesitation: "I haven't thought about it yet? Don't you want to go to the film school?"

"Actually, you don't have to go to the film school to be an actor." Ji Jingcheng frowned so much , "Jiang Chu, what do you think?"

His words were unclear, but Jiang Chu understood it, stretched out his hand to hold his hand, and said gently, "I think you decide according to your heart's wishes. That's good, you can learn whichever you like, life is short, and naturally you have to be happy and live, otherwise you won't waste this hard-earned life?"

Ji Jingcheng blinked, maybe he shouldn't treat Jiang Chu as a high school at all Look at him, look at what he said, he is more transparent than the person who has lived for two lifetimes.

He lived so miserably in his last life and died so unclearly, he should seize this opportunity to be reborn, how to live happily, why should he think so much, even if his father wants to pass on the company to him in the future, he will not be interested , it's better to leave it to Ji Jinghuai, anyway, he makes a lot of money as a star, enough for himself.

After waiting for a long time for him to speak, Jiang Chu held his face, got closer, and told him directly: "Whether you choose liberal arts or science, in short, you can go to the film school, and then I will invite your whole class to celebrate."

Ji Jingcheng lightly bumped his forehead with his forehead, and pinched his ear with his hand: "Are you so sure that I can pass the test?"

That's inevitable, and I think you can be the first in the test." In all the films and TV dramas Ji Jingcheng has acted in, he is very clear about the whole process, from the inexperienced acting skills at the beginning to the perfection later.

With Ji Jingcheng's current acting skills, it is no problem to be a teacher for others.

Ji Jingcheng laughed, thinking that he was touting him again to make him happy, and pinched his ears, saying, "Slippery tongue, I won't make trouble with you. I have to finish my homework today, and I have to go out tomorrow."

Jiang Chu Ask him: "Where are you going tomorrow? Can I go with you?"

Ji Jingcheng buried himself in writing his work, and his tone was a little helpless: "Are you a dog skin plaster? Why are you so clingy?"

"I am not a dog skin plaster, I am It belongs to you." Jiang Chu said as he squeezed his head between Ji Jingcheng's neck, causing Ji Jingcheng to hide away with a smile.

He really didn't know where Jiang Chu learned these earthy love words, which didn't match his previous personality at all, but he was still amused by him.

Ji Jingcheng couldn't bear to roll his eyes when he said earthy love words in other people's mouths, but when he said it from Jiang Chu's mouth, it was funny and a little bit pleasing.