Chapter 24

The dark room was saved, the smell of unfamiliar pheromones made Ji Jingcheng tremble slightly.

Omega's instinctive reaction caused a rapid change in his body, and the smell of orange quickly diffused in the air, mixing with another smell, making Ji Jingcheng want to vomit.

"Don't come here." Ji Jingcheng resisted and ducked back, his back was against the wall, he stretched out his hand with difficulty and touched the peeling wallpaper on the wall, trying to stand up.

However, in the next second, he was lifted by the man's arm and placed on a dilapidated desk. The legs of the desk were uneven, and he swayed a little while sitting on it.

The curtains were lifted, and the moonlight was good tonight, but there was no desire to appreciate it at all. The room was illuminated a little brighter, allowing Ji Jingcheng to see the general appearance of the room.

It is indeed a utility room. When he was in junior high school, he came here to put away the old desks and chairs. There were rumors of haunting here before. Now that I think about it, it is more terrifying than the haunting!

The man approached him, forcing him to hide back, but he was holding the back of his head with one hand, preventing him from avoiding it.

"It's really fragrant. When I was in the Platinum Mansion that day, I thought you smelled good."

Ji Jingcheng turned his face away in disgust: "I advise you not to touch me, or I will definitely tell you to go to jail."

"Oh? YesIs it?" The man brushed his face with disdain, "Peony flowers are also romantic."

"Bah! Jiang Chu knows that I am here, and he will find him later. He is much more ruthless than me, you It's better to leave now, otherwise he will beat you all over the place to find your teeth."

"Then I have to hurry up and satisfy you before he comes over."

Ji Jingcheng was hugged by his waist, showing no pity. Pulled him off the chair, pressed him on the table, and accidentally bumped his stomach against the corner of the table, almost knocking him out of tears.

The man's chest was pressed against his back. This posture made him even more afraid, but he had no ability to resist, and he didn't even have the chance to jump off a building like in his previous life. This utility room was on the first floor.

Ji Jingcheng gritted his teeth, anyway, he is someone who has died once. He knows too much how terrifying death is, not just being...

He can hold on, he must hold on!

He felt the heat exhaled by the man between his neck, and goosebumps all over his body, which made his nausea even stronger.

"No matter who you are, please, let me go or not, as long as you let me go, I won't bother with you about tonight's affairs." Ji Jingcheng still couldn't accept what might happen next, even at this moment Let him put down all his dignity, kneel down and beg him, he is willing.

The man seemed to have not heard it, and only stared at his glands: "Your pheromone smells good, but it smells of mint, I don't like it, is it Jiang Chu's smell?"

"I smelled it at the mansion that day. Is my nose very sensitive?"

He pressed closer and closer, his lips touching the skin wrapped around Ji Jingcheng's glands as he spoke. Jing Cheng struggled violently.

Alpha controlled him almost effortlessly: "The harder you struggle, the more you can stimulate me, go on."

"You bastard! Pervert! Crazy! There are only XXOO animals in your mind, and you are a fool not as good as pigs and dogs! You Let me go!" Seeing that he couldn't escape, Ji Jingcheng wanted to provoke him, maybe being beaten would delay the time until Jiang Chu came.