Promises

Shu Wanyi, it is a little inconvenient to live in Ji's house. Ji Jinghuai helped her open a room in a high-end hotel and accompany her to go shopping in the city in the afternoon , and take her to the attractions tomorrow.

Ji Jingcheng and Jiang Chu naturally didn't want to be light bulbs, so they went back after lunch.

Because of the incident at noon, Jiang Chu couldn't stand it any longer, and as soon as he arrived at Ji Zhai, he chased after Ji Jingcheng to seek peace.

Ji Jingcheng glanced at him lightly and replied, "Didn't you ignore me first?"

"I was wrong, I was really hurt by your attitude that day. Speaking of which, I really care about you too much. , that's why I'm angry with you." Jiang Chu squatted in front of the sofa flatteringly, holding Ji Jingcheng's hand on his knees with both hands.

"I don't need you to care like that." Ji Jingcheng settles the account after Qiuhou, because of the cold war, he has been unable to eat well and sleep well for several days. Although he is very cold on the surface, he is the only one who knows how depressed he is.

"Then what do you want from me? As long as you are happy, you can let me do anything." Jiang Chu's anger dissipated long ago when Ji Jingcheng stuffed the bottle of bamboo leaves to Jingling, no matter how much Ji Jingcheng asked for. , he will be satisfied.

"Are you willing to be a cow or a horse?"

"It's more than a cow and a horse, you can do whatever you want."

Jiang Chu's flattery was too obvious. Ji Jingcheng was amused by him and raised his legs to lie down. Go to the sofa: "Then press my legs first. I've been in the car for so long, and now I'm a little tired."

But in his previous life, he often sat in the office or had long-distance flights. After a day, he was so tired that his back was sore, so he often sought massage from a masseuse, and he more or less knew how to press and where to press.

Ji Jingcheng hugged the pillow with enjoyment. Jiang Chu usually exercised and pressed down with just the right amount of force. Ji Jingcheng felt comfortable after a while.

"Do you need to apply for a card, sir? You can also press it on the shoulder."

Ji Jingcheng squinted at him: "Then try first, if you are satisfied, I will cover you for a long time."

"Good!" Jiang Chu actively started over for him When he pressed his foot, Ji Jingcheng quickly became sleepy.

He felt that Jiang Chu was playing with him, but his eyelids were really heavy. Anyway, knowing that Jiang Chu would not do bad things to him, he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

When he woke up, he found that he and Jiang Chu were already lying on the bed, and Jiang Chu hugged him tightly, as if he was afraid that he would disappear at any time.

"Wake up? Are you still sleeping comfortably?"

"Well, it's alright." Ji Jingcheng rubbed his eyes, and before he was fully awake, a kiss fell on his forehead, followed by his eyes, nose, and finally his mouth.

They hadn't been so close for a long time, and Ji Jingcheng was dizzy at once. Not only did his hands quickly climb up Jiang Chu's waist, but his lips and teeth also cooperated very well.

At the end of the kiss, he was completely soft in Jiang Chu's arms. Seeing Jiang Chu staring at him, the deer in his heart also collided.

He grabbed Jiang Chu's collar and said in an almost aggrieved tone: "You are not allowed to be angry with me in the future."

"Okay, I will never be angry with you again."

"Then I don't want you to be completely obedientFollow me." Ji Jingcheng still knew a little about himself, and occasionally he was in a bad mood and liked to let out his anger at will. At that time, whoever provokes him would be unlucky, "We can make an agreement that if something makes me unhappy in the future, I will directly Speaking of openness, you can't be yin and yang, and you can't be sarcastic or sarcastic. If you have something to say, don't run away without saying a word."