Nightmare

Jiang Chu felt a little wrong after hugging him for a while. He touched Ji Jingcheng's forehead, and it was actually hot.

This is obviously not erotic: "Cheng Cheng, you have a fever."

Ji Jingcheng closed his eyes and muttered, "I said why is it so uncomfortable, maybe I froze during the snowball fight in the afternoon."

Jiang Chu secretlyHe shouldn't be allowed to play for so long: "I'll take you to the hospital, a fever is not a trivial matter."

Wen Yan Ji Jingcheng hurriedly hid under the quilt: "I don't want to go to the hospital, you first ask the waiter for antipyretics and a thermometer. If Let's talk about it if the body temperature can't go down." He had been lying in the hospital for a long time because of a leg injury, but now he feels conflicted when he hears the word "hospital".

"Okay then." Jiang Chu put on his clothes and came back with the medicine and thermometer as he said.

The medical staff of the ski resort usually live in the hotel, and the front desk even called him for consultation and asked him to take more physical cooling.

Jiang Chu wrote down all the instructions, first took Ji Jingcheng's temperature, thirty-eight degrees two, which was not too serious, so he took antipyretics for him, and then squeezed cold water with a towel and applied it to his forehead.

Ji Jingcheng slept in a daze, and various dreams appeared alternately, before the rebirth, and after the rebirth, so that he didn't know what to do in the dream.

"Mom."

"What?" Jiang Chu replaced him with a new towel. Hearing that he seemed to be talking, he hurriedly lowered his head and put his ear to his ear.

"Mom, don't leave me."

Jiang Chu heard it clearly, looked at Ji Jingcheng's frowning brows, and felt a little distressed. He also lay down on his side and hugged Ji Jingcheng, trying to give him a sense of security.

After a while, Ji Jingcheng suddenly became short of breath and grabbed Jiang Chu's clothes tightly, but his body was hiding back in resistance: "Don't...don't come here..."

He dreamed again of the day when he jumped off the building, Liao Wen Xue grabbed his wrist, and he couldn't break free. In the end, he could only take his hand and smash it to the corner of the table. Miao Wen Xue quickly avoided it, but the back of his hand was broken by the corner of the table. , Yin Hong blood dripped on the carpet and was quickly penetrated.

Liao Wenxue slapped him directly: "Don't be ignorant of the goddamn compliments, do you think you can escape today? No one will come to save you, you'd better accept your fate."

Ji Jingcheng held the last trace of fantasyhappened today, I believe he, as my brother's friend, would not ignore it."

whatHe was at odds with Ji Jinghuai, so Ji Jinghuai had long ignored him. He didn't think Ji Jinghuai would offend a rich investor like them for himself.

As for Jiang Chu, in addition to their various interactions in the humanities, they can only be regarded as nodding acquaintances in real life.

Sure enough, Liao Wenxue was very disdainful of his words and laughed: "You don't know who the person who sent you here today, right? You're just a little star, do you really think you'll be amazing if you have a few fans? When your boss wants to show off to others, wouldn't he just give you away easily? You should figure out your own worth, you are no longer the young master of the Ji family, do you understand?

" I saw the window that was not buckled. Maybe it was because the waiter did not buckle it carefully after the ventilation before. In short, it can be opened by pushing it, which may take less than a second.