New Year's Eve

It's almost midnight, and Ji Jingcheng is sneaking around. From the room Jiang Chu reserved, he returned to Omega's Chase shop.

It's all Jiang Chu's fault. The confession in the hot spring pool made him lose his senses, and he pulled him to do what he did in the bathroom when his mind couldn't keep up.

The two of them soaked in the pool until their skin was wrinkled, and finally they finished and took a quick shower.

Jiang Chu said that he was hungry and asked him to stay and eat together. He thought that he didn't know if the others had come back, so he stayed and ate supper, but Jiang Chu moved him again and let him go in the middle of the night. .

He gently opened the door, thinking that everyone was asleep, but it was unexpectedly bright in the room, and everyone was sitting around playing werewolf killing.

When they saw him coming back, they were also surprised and asked, "Why are you back? We thought you and Jiang Shao were going to have a two-person world?"

Ji Jingcheng's face slammed: "What two-person world, don't talk nonsense. , I didn't do anything with him."

Xiong Sheng smiled teasingly: "We didn't say what you did with him, aren't you kidding yourself?

" , Ji Jingcheng's face turned even redder, and there was a knock on the door. He hurried over to open the door, but Jiang Chu was standing outside the door.

The boos in the room grew louder, and Ji Jingcheng was sweating coldly on his forehead: "Why are you here again?"

"They haven't slept yet?"

"What's the matter with you playing games?"

Jiang Chu handed over his phone To him: "What are you doing in such a hurry? You forgot to take your cell phone."

Ji Jingcheng slipped back while Jiang Chu was going to the toilet. He found that Jiang Chu's kung fu was a step further, and he even took his injured hand. To blackmail him, forcing him to relent and allow him to take advantage of all kinds of things.

"Thank you, good night." He grabbed the phone and closed the door without waiting for Jiang Chu to say another word.

Xiong Sheng smiled and said, "You don't need to be embarrassed, we already know about the two of you."

Ji Jingcheng's mouth twitched: "What can we do? Don't listen to people talking nonsense.

" I have seen the Platinum Mansion, but Jiang Chu personally carried you upstairs, your pheromone was so strong at the time, you don't need to think about it and know you two..." Xiong Sheng deliberately didn't finish, leaving room for everyone's brains. There was also a slightly obscene laugh.

The others also laughed and asked him gossip: "What does Jiang Chu's pheromone taste like? He looks so cold, and he feels that the taste must be fierce and special."

Ji Jingcheng thought for a while, yes Very fresh mint smell, if I say it, I am afraid they will be disappointed. I don't want to spread the rumor about me and him."

Concerned about what the truth is, he continued to ask questions: "Did you two know each other since you were young? It is said that you have a baby kiss?"

"Jiang Shao looks like a high-quality Alpha, does his pheromone smell very good?"

"What does it feel like to be marked? Every time I take an inhibitor during estrus, I almost vomit, don't you need to take it?"

Ji Jingcheng was dumbfounded by their question, why even a baby After all his relatives came out, he had only known Jiang Chu for half a semester.

"What kind of inhibitor are you taking? Is it imported? My mother doesn't give me any of it. She insists on taking me to the hospital for intramuscular injections every month, saying it is safer."