Marking

After class at noon, the situation changed suddenly, the sun was tightly covered by the clouds, Ji Jingcheng hurried to the school gate, worried that he would be drenched in soup if it was too late.

Ji Jinghuai reserved a box at a nearby restaurant and said that he wanted to talk to him about something.

He really couldn't think of what they had to talk about as students. But since he had asked him out, Ji Jingcheng regarded it as his provocation, and of course he had to accept it fearlessly!

Xin Xin Restaurant used to be frequented by Ji Jingcheng. He hadn't eaten it for so many years. At this moment, he really missed the taste of tofu pot.

According to the box number given by Ji Jinghuai, he found the box on the second floor and opened the door, but there was no one inside.

How can someone come to dinner later than the guests?

Ji Jingcheng ate the fruit prepared on the table with a bit of depression. Just after peeling the orange and putting it in his mouth, the door opened.

"Cough cough cough—" Ji Jingcheng looked at the two people who appeared at the door, and almost choked himself to death.

Why is Jiang Chu here? He seems to be wearing their high school uniform. Could it be that he also attends high school here?

No way, someone like him must be a famous person in school? But when I was in school, I never heard of such a person in high school.

"Are you alright?" Jiang Chu quickly ran to his side, and even wanted to reach out and pat him on the back.

Ji Jingcheng leaned to avoid it.

what's the situation?

So weird!

Jiang Chu retracted his hand embarrassedly, and sat down next to Ji Jingcheng in a vacant seat.

Ji Jinghuai introduced him: "This is my classmate, Jiang Chu, let's have a meal together."

Ji Jingcheng knew that they were classmates, but he didn't know whether it was junior high school or college. ripe.

No, if they were classmates in high school, shouldn't Jiang Chu also be in high school in Shanghai? How did you get here?

They have such a good relationship that they even have to go with them when they transfer schools?

Depend on! Ji Jingcheng has a bold guess!

They don't get along, do they?

Jiang Chu still didn't know that Ji Jingcheng had helped him draw a red thread in his mind.

He had a car accident half a month ago. When he woke up, he found himself back in high school, and he was very excited.

Does this mean that he can change the future, change Ji Jingcheng's fate, and prevent him from jumping off the window of a high-rise building one day many years later?

After he figured out the world he was in, he called Ji Jinghuai as soon as possible, and wanted to ask Ji Feng's phone number from him, so as to find Ji Jingcheng.

However, what happened in this world was not exactly the same as the previous world.

Ji Jinghuai was going to return to the Ji family and become the eldest son of the Ji family!

He immediately contacted his father and asked him to help with the transfer procedures.

Jiang Chu's family went to Beijing for development as early as when he was in junior high school and wanted to take him there before, but he was used to it in the Shanghai market and wanted to get rid of his family's control, so he stayed alone.